This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

E7: Critiques!

Topic » E7: Critiques!

2468 days 14 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Hello ladies! Welcome to the main stage of Dawns Drag Race! This week, I asked you to prepare and make a unique makeup runway and y'all did just that! I just wanna say that I am so impressed with this F5 anf im happy that y'all are here to make this experience wonderful. Same to the eliminated queens!
2468 days 14 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Lets start off with Ms. Lee Lohan!
2468 days 14 hours ago
rodrigueseve
*Janaina is all dressed up with her warrior princess out fit, really nervous*
2468 days 14 hours ago
dawnpeacly
So Ms. Lee.

I really like your outfit. I see what you were trying to do and I love it. Your giving me 60s housewife realness and I live. I just wish your outfit choice was better.
2468 days 14 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Next up is Katarina Tatia!
2468 days 14 hours ago
dawnpeacly
So I do like this but compared to everyone elses outfit,  yous just fades out. Every is painted head to toe and you are just kinda... There. I do like the tattos and everything but this challenge was about being extra and unique and you didn't bring that today.
2468 days 14 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Third up is Amani Versace!
2468 days 14 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Amani, where have you been this whole comp? This is the Amani I've wanted to see this whole time! I love the outfit and scales! Everything just compliments everything which I love. Amani, you did good!
2468 days 14 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Next up is Janiananana!
2468 days 14 hours ago
rodrigueseve
(Me at Janianananan LMAO)
2468 days 14 hours ago
dawnpeacly
I like the outfit but I can't say I love it. Your giving me blue lady steam punk?? Like what? Was it supposed to be a princess? And I wish I could see the whole outfit because if I did then I would've liked it more. But I do like it!
2468 days 14 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Last up is Kenya Swallow!
2468 days 14 hours ago
dawnpeacly
I really like this. I see you put effort into making it and I love that. The face makeup is perfect for alien and the outfit just compliments everything. The lips are to big but thats whatever.
2468 days 14 hours ago
dawnpeacly
*claps*

OKAY SHUT THE FUCK UP. Time for the hard part.
2468 days 14 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Ms. Lee Lohan!

You're safe, congratulations!
2468 days 14 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Katarina Tatia...
Im sorry my dear but you must lip sync for your life...

open group

Dawns Drag Race Season 3!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!