This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

E4: Critques!

Topic » E4: Critques!

2475 days 11 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Hello ladies! Welcome back to the main stage of Dawns Drag Race! This week, I asked you to create a advertisement for a gorgues red wig and I asked you to make a dominatrix themed runway! Some of you did good, some of you did bad, and some of you didn't even post COUGH COUGH princess.

Let's begin the critiquing!
2475 days 11 hours ago
dawnpeacly
If I call your name... Step forward...
2475 days 11 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Brendina Reedra
Janiana
Kenya Swallow

You three girls are SAFE! Congrats! But y'all needa step it up.
2475 days 11 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Now time for the five girls that aren't safe...
2475 days 11 hours ago
brenelle1120
Thank God, that challenge was hard.

*makes the sign of the cross*
2475 days 11 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Princess Clementine

Challenge: Girl where you at? I had high hopes for you.

Runway: ^

I gave you two days to do this challenge and runway and you didn't post, and the challenge wasn't even that hard!
2475 days 11 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Lee Lohan

Challenge: Omg this was hilarious! I laughed through it all! This is the Lee Lohan I wanna see more often girl, not the mediocre lee lohan! I loved the getting fucked in the back part, this was all just to good.

Runway: Kinda basic, you could've gone all the way with this but it was bland. But I loved the blood!
2475 days 11 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Amani Versace

Challenge: i thought it was funny but I also thought it was a little ehh. Like you could've done way better but the SHOOK part was super funny! I love how much effort y'all put into this challenge!

Runway: This was sexy. Dominatrix princess (I forgot the princesses name, Ella I think?) It told a story that turned me on. I love it and keep it up!
2475 days 11 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Tess Tickles

Challenge: This was horrible. It wasn't funny, It didn't persuade me, super let down here. Im really disappointed actually. This was just a mess.

Runway: Your runway isn't even dominatrix. You're wearing a robe and none of it is Latex. This whole segment for you was not good sweetheart. You could've done way better cause I know you can reach for the stars but this was not reaching for the stars.
2475 days 11 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Katarina Tatia

Challenge: THIS. WAS. HILARIOUS!! I laughed my ass off this whole performance! "YOU CAN STRANGLE YOUR ENEMIES AND SEND THEM TO THE ETERNAL DEPTHS OF HELL" Omg I can't, it's that funny!

Runway: The runway is dominatrix, I love it. This is what I meant by dominatrix COUGH COUGH tess tickles.
2475 days 11 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Alright. Lets get to the hard part.

Amani Versace, Please step forward.

Your safe, Good job sweetheart.
2475 days 11 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Princess Clementine, Please step forward.

Inactivity is the worst thing you can do in this competition. Im sorry my dear but you must lip sync for your life.
2475 days 11 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Katarina Tatia...

Lee Lohan...

This is a very tough decision... In fact both of you deserve to win...

That's why you both are! Condragulations ladies, you both have won this weeks challenge! Congrats!
2475 days 11 hours ago
dawnpeacly
That means Tess Tickles, Im sorry my dear but you must lip sync for your life.
2475 days 11 hours ago
CalebDaBoss
2475 days 11 hours ago
CalebDaBoss
in one second i posted that too looks like i already knew it was happening

open group

Dawns Drag Race Season 3!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!