This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

E3: Critques!

Topic » E3: Critques!

2478 days 17 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Hello ladies! Welcome to the main stage of Dawns Drag Race! This week, I asked you to prepare shady poems to your other queens and almost all of you turned them in! Some people didn't... COUGH COUGH CANDY. Any who... Lets begin the critiques!
2478 days 17 hours ago
dawnpeacly
The runway was wings and you all turned your beautiful wing runways in on time! Super proud of y'all!
2478 days 17 hours ago
dawnpeacly
If I call your name... Step Forward...

Lee Lohan
Katarina Tatia
Princess Clementine
Candy Mousse
Brendina Reedra
Tess Tickles

The 3 queens that didn't get called... Your safe... You may leave the stage.
2478 days 17 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Lee Lohan:

Challenge: Girl... This challenge was not your strong suit honey. You do not know how to spit rounds and the whole thing made me cringe. Only a couple of lines were good which is not good, the whole thing needs to be good.

Runway: I actually like this runway, everyone put the wings to there back but your dress is made out of wings so good job for your creativity!
2478 days 17 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Katarina Tatia:

Challenge: I really like your poem, it was shady and it was actually good! Some parts were a little ehh but mostly it was all good but I need you to turn up everything to 100%, even if the challenge is hard!

Runway: I love this. It's like a punk rock angel and I'm living. I always look forward to your runways!
2478 days 17 hours ago
Roxas546
Correction: Harpie. I wanted to avoid the whole angel thing. A Harpie, is a mythical creature that rips people to shreds for fun!
2478 days 17 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Princess Clementine:

Challenge: Omg I love how shady you were in this! Like the 3 shades off from your neck line was hilarious. Some of it didn't rhyme but it was shady and that's basically what this challenge is about!

Runway: I love steampunk, So when I saw your runway my jaw dropped. I was expecting no one to do steampunk but you did so yay! I want you to put the creativity that you put in this runway and put it into every single runway for now on girl!
2478 days 17 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Candy Mousse:

Challenge: Where?

Runway: Where?

I give you enough time to do this easy challenge and being busy is no excuse because I see you log on tengage so when you're logged on, just do the challenge and runway as quickly as possible cause it honestly isn't that hard.
2478 days 17 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Brendina Reedra:

Challenge: I didn't like much about your poem, the reads didn't make sense and nothing really rhymed. It was really just a mess. I only liked the "Word" at the end of it.

Runway: This is probably my least favorite runway because the wings don't really even look like wings and if you took away the wings then it'd just be a stripper to be honest. All of the other girls outfits are super cool like steampunk or harpie whatever the fuck. You gotta get better sweetheart.
2478 days 17 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Tess Tickles:

Challenge: Please forgive my ignorance but I forgot what a Haiku was LOL but I remembered very little. Some of the reads didn't make sense but most did though and to be honest.. I agree :X

Runway: Ice Fairy. I love how you painted your whole body and the outfit looks amazing! You really did put a lot of work into this runway! Keep it up!
2478 days 17 hours ago
CalebDaBoss
Oh really that was a recycled look that I used on another drag race that got me having to lip sync
2478 days 17 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Alright.

Will Tess Tickles step forwad...

You're safe my dear.
2478 days 17 hours ago
CalebDaBoss
I'm so happy people appreciate my work
2478 days 17 hours ago
CalebDaBoss
Ty
2478 days 17 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Katarina Tatia...

Princess Clementine...

You both did amazing but only one of you can win.
2478 days 17 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Princess Clementine...

Condragulations! You are the winner of this weeks challenge! Congrats!

You and Katarina may both leave the stage, thank you ladies for your amazing work!

open group

Dawns Drag Race Season 3!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!