This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

E2: Critques!

Topic » E2: Critques!

2486 days 13 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Hello Ladies! Welcome to the main stage of Dawns Drag Race! This week, I paired you all up in teams of two where you would dance to the song Toxic by Briteny Spears, literal gay icon. I also asked you to prepare a pink runway and y'all just that! You all turned in your runways in a timely manner and Im so proud of y'all!

Now... Time for Critiques...

If I call your name... Please step forward...
2486 days 13 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Lee Lohan & Brendina Reedra
Tess Tickles & Amani Versace

You four girls are safe, please go to the back of the stage and enjoy your cocktails!
2486 days 13 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Now for the rest of you...

You will be judges in teams.
2486 days 13 hours ago
dawnpeacly
First up... Princess and Katarina.
2486 days 13 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Princess & Katarina:

Challenge: I loved the performance, very sexy and very energy! I applaud and keep up the great work!

Princess Runway: I love the runway but it's a tad bit bland, you could've done a lot rather then just a pencil skirt and pink tights, I don't even think you're wearing shoes which is a HUGE no-no.

Katarina Runway: I love it! Very pink and that's what I asked for! You went for Pink Panther and I was living. Good job, you had this in the bag hunny.
2486 days 13 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Second up... Janiana and Sunsetta.

Challenge: It was okay but it was kinda underwhelming compared to the other girls, everyone was high energy but you were kinda ehh, BUT IT WASN'T BAD!

Janiana Runway: http://imgur.com/a/URKpT
Girl this isn't pink, it's grey with feathers. The runway was pink, is that to confusing or something? Im not trying to be rude but if something is going on that effects your performance in this competition then I need to know.

Sunsetta: This is also not my favorite runway, this is actually probably my least favorite but atleast it was pink. Everything is all over the place especially with the pink ruffles, kinda disappointing. The pink ruffles are just everywhere and the wig looks badly glued on... Girl you gotta do better.
2486 days 12 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Third and Final one up...

Kenya & Candy!

Challenge: This performance was so good, I loved it, the outfits were on point and it was quite funny as well, kudos to y'all!

Kenya Runway: Wig, Earings, Makeup, Everything is on point! But... If we took away the blanket or jacket or whatever that's covering your body, it looks like a plain swimsuit which is not good, just be better next time but you're doing well!

Candy Runway: I love the old grandma kinda vibe I'm getting, your telling a story here which I love! You really did good this challenge compared to last episode! Keep up the good work.
2486 days 12 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Will Kenya & Katarina please step forward...
2486 days 12 hours ago
dawnpeacly
You both were the queens and stars of this challenge but only one of you can win...

Katarina...

Condragulations! You are the winner of this weeks challenge! Congrats!

You may both leave the stage...
2486 days 12 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Candy Mousse... You're safe.
2486 days 12 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Princess Clementine... You could've done better but... You're safe. Congrats.

Candy and Princess, you may leave the stage.
2486 days 12 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Janiana...

Sunsetta...

Im sorry my sweeties but you must lip sync.
2486 days 12 hours ago
dawnpeacly
*they both go to opposite ends of the stage*

Tonight, you were asked to perform a lip sync to Almost Home by Mariah Carey.

(I recommend sending me a cover of the song)

2486 days 12 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Two queens stand before me...

THE TIME HAS COME...

for you to impress me and save yourself from...

ELIMINATION.
2486 days 12 hours ago
dawnpeacly
Good luck... and DON'T fuck it up.

(Please send your cover/ or dance to the song on this topic!)
2486 days 8 hours ago
rodrigueseve
OMG what the hell that shit is pink for me! It looks pink at some points but I know where you coming from I guess

open group

Dawns Drag Race Season 3!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!