This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tournament 1 "The Beginning" : Register here!

Topic » Tournament 1 "The..

3133 days 12 hours ago
KevinLevi
Tournament 1 "The Beginning" is The Chess Club's first tournament! Post in here if you want signed up. If you miss your match when it is scheduled, you will be kicked out of the club and dubbed as a fluke from here on out.
3133 days 12 hours ago
lindb
Lind
3133 days 12 hours ago
KevinLevi
KevinLevi
3133 days 11 hours ago
pleaseletmestay
sure
3133 days 11 hours ago
pleaseletmestay
but when is it gonna be?
3133 days 11 hours ago
Allyxox
Allyxox
3133 days 11 hours ago
KevinLevi
There wont be any solid set time pleaseletmestay. We're a bunch of internet nerds, as long as I make the window a week or weekend long, things should go fine. I'll let you know in advanced. If anyone's on vacation their cut and owe us 2 grand.
3133 days 11 hours ago
pleaseletmestay
Oh ok lol so it wont be tonight then?
3133 days 11 hours ago
KevinLevi
Tonight? This tournaments the next Pride Grand Prix, I'm gonna need at least a week to let the names flow in and arrange brackets. Defintely not tonight.
3133 days 11 hours ago
pleaseletmestay
Awesome lol sounds good! Sign me up!
3133 days 11 hours ago
KevinLevi
You're already signed up pal! Go pad your record. Feel free to call out chib, witz, bengalboy, morebeastthanyou, etc. They're all about to sign chess club contracts and need an opponent.
3133 days 10 hours ago
WitZ
ill play :P
3133 days 10 hours ago
pikachu142
sure
3133 days 9 hours ago
JacksonWalsh
Take me in.
3133 days 4 hours ago
Snake
Me please.
3133 days 3 hours ago
chibideidara
Sure

open group

The Chess Club

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!