This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Virtual Meets Reality Season 2 Application

Topic » Virtual Meets Reality Season 2..

2764 days 21 hours ago
jake_WD
Accidently deleted my app sorry!

https://youtu.be/trpyHlrc0WI

2764 days 12 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
::::APPLICATION:::::

*Application are recommended to be in video format! Record your application, upload it to YouTube and post the link down below. You can do text applications, but they need to be detailed*

1. First Name and Last Initial(Can Be Fake) Deshon A.
2. Age (Real Life Age) 18
3. Where From (Real Live City/State/Country) Georgia/USA
4. Which US Big Brother Player Are You Similar To and Why? (BE CREATIVE) Helen BB15 , because helen was so cute and so nice but wasn't afraid to stand up for what she believed in. Also she was  robed goddess
5. What is your favorite type of Movie? And what is your favorite Movie? I don't watch movies LOL. But I guess umm..... Titanic
6. Do You Understand And Agree To Recording Your Comps And Diary Rooms? Yes
7. Tell us anything we should know about you. I am a college student working toward my pre medical degree. Which is exciting and stressful at the same time. So why blow off little steem by procrastination of this game!!
2764 days 10 hours ago
JakeGoesOnline
--------------------------------------------------CLOSED-------------------------------------------------------

open group

EMPTY GROUP #12 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!