This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

HOH #2: Still Standing

Topic » HOH #2: Still Standing

2848 days 13 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Hello, houseguests! It's time for the HOH competition!

The winner of the HOH will have the power to nominate two houseguests for eviction. In addition, they will be safe from eviction this week.

Jake, as outgoing HOH, you will NOT compete.

Nik, due to not submitting a vote this week, you will also NOT compete AND will be the first Have-Not for the week.

Let's get started!

:::::STILL STANDING:::::

Each player will record themselves standing, with their hands behind their backs and a plate (preferably a paper plate) on their head. They must stand still in one spot for as long as they can without releasing their arms and/or dropping the plate. 

*The max time is 15 mins. If you go over 15 mins you can end the comp. If someone else reaches 15 mins as well then a tie breaker question will be mailed.*

The houseguest who lasts the longest WILL win the HOH!

VIDEO SUBMISSION DEADLINE: 10pm EST Sunday
2848 days 13 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Also, the two with the lowest times will join Nik as Have-Nots for the week.
2848 days 13 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Note: if you don't have a plate you can use mail me and we can discuss an object that would be similar to use
2848 days 13 hours ago
carlyjordan14
NOTE: I need to be able to see you are standing so make sure you have enough space between you and your camera to show you are are standing.
2847 days 23 hours ago
Praknasty
2847 days 20 hours ago
FloatingToaster
What's the deadlines?
2847 days 20 hours ago
FloatingToaster
Lol nvm
2847 days 12 hours ago
Giraffez
.be note was watching youtube when I did it
2846 days 22 hours ago
topazisqueen

me legit lasting 40 seconds

open group

EMPTY GROUP #12 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!