This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Pre-Game Info

Topic » Pre-Game Info

2857 days 14 hours ago
carlyjordan14
Hello and welcome to season 10 of CJ’s Big Brother Series! Tonight we will see 10 Tengagers enter the game where the unexpected should always be expected!

For the first time ever, players will compete on camera! In addition, diary room confessionals will also be done via camera.

Now, before we get started, there are a few things we need to go over:

CONFESSIONALS - Diary Room confessionals are required at least once per game week. I will mail you frequently with questions regarding the current house events. You are allowed to send in additional DRs as often as you’d like. Keep in mind, all confessionals MUST be recorded. When you finish recording you can upload it to your YouTube channel as UNLISTED and mail ONLY ME the link. Or you can send them to me in video format via Skype (carlyjordan14). No one but the host will view your confessionals during the season. However, once the season ends, your confessionals will be included into episodes and released for the public to view.

COMPETITIONS - All competitions will be limited to 48 hours - with very little extensions. The comps should not be too time consuming so be sure to upload your video to your YouTube channel as UNLISTED by the provided deadlines or via Skype. If you are unable to do a competition or record it, mail the host. You will not be penalized for it, but you will lose your chance at winning the comp. Keep in mind, Big Brother is a SOCIAL experiment, thus comp wins can only get you so far in the game.

NOMINATIONS - HOH’s will record their nominations by using a script that will be mailed to them following their HOH win. They will have 48 hours to upload their video to YouTube as UNLISTED and mail me the link. Or send to me via Skype.

EVICTIONS - Eviction votes will be recorded with the houseguest looking into the camera and saying, “I vote to evict [NAME].” The video then should be uploaded as UNLISTED to YouTube and mailed to me. Or sent via Skype.

EXIT INTERVIEWS - Once a houseguest is evicted, I will mail them with some questions that they should answer on camera. These interviews will be shown after the season ends and the formal episodes are produced.

SKYPE - I do not check Skype often, so to get into contact with me fairly quickly Tengaged mail is best. ALWAYS mail me on Tengaged to let me know you sent me something on Skype. Otherwise, I may forget to check. In addition, you are more than welcome to use Skype to talk with your fellow houseguests. If you do and are able to talk face to face, record the call using one of the below softwares. Then mail me the video. (NOTE: I am unfamiliar with how recording the calls work so keep that in mind. This is OPTIONAL, but if you’d like to you are more than welcome to).

https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA12395/how-can-i-record-my-skype-calls

ITEMS TO HAVE HANDY - Now I can not guarantee all of these items will be used, but keep these in mind for potential comp use throughout the season:

- Bag of balloons
- Bag of cotton balls
- Spoons
- Bowls
- Paper
- Clickable Pen
- Pencil/Marker
- M&Ms
- Straws
- Bag of standard size Marshmallows
- Oreo OR Chip Ahoy Cookies
- Clear or plastic glasses/cups
- Cereal box

That is all for now! If you have read and understand the above, say so below. If you have any questions MAIL me!

The official premiere of Big Brother: Virtual Meets Reality will be later tonight. You do not have to be online when it’s posted, so don’t worry! I’ll mail you all when it’s time :)
2857 days 14 hours ago
Giraffez
2857 days 11 hours ago
Stilts12
I have read and understand
2857 days 9 hours ago
Praknasty
Read and ready to rock!
2857 days 6 hours ago
casey5705
I aggre! I understand, and have read!
2857 days 6 hours ago
topazisqueen
i understand hun <3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333
2857 days 5 hours ago
FloatingToaster
agreed
2857 days 5 hours ago
JakeGoesOnline
I have read and understand
2857 days 4 hours ago
nikw98
Read and understand... Payday is next Friday tho
2856 days 21 hours ago
Giraffez
I understand
2856 days 21 hours ago
JourdanBabyXoXo
I understand

open group

EMPTY GROUP #12 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!