This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Interview with Spin (Tyler Morris)

Topic » Interview with Spin (Tyler..

3012 days 12 hours ago
Snowgirl57
Please welcome Dark Days vet Spin!
3012 days 12 hours ago
spinfur
*walk in smiling*
3012 days 12 hours ago
Snowgirl57
So Spin. How are Tyler and Neil alike?
3012 days 12 hours ago
spinfur
I kinda pointed to Tyler basically idolizing Neil and would do anything for him so basically he's a less stalkerish version of Kyle when it comes to Neil so basically he acts like Neil a lot when it comes down to it
3012 days 12 hours ago
Snowgirl57
And how are they not alike?
3012 days 12 hours ago
spinfur
Well the obvious thing is that Neil has MPD and Tyler doesnt but other than that Tyler does care about people and wont over react to a bunch of stuff Neil would have. Like when Willow kissed Tyler, Neil would have freaked if it were him but Tyler just let it happened and comforted Willow
3012 days 12 hours ago
Snowgirl57
So Tyler had a very big change when it comes to Tanner *laughs*
3012 days 12 hours ago
spinfur
*laughs*
I guess you can say that but Tyler still has to think about if he's going to let Tanner have a chance. I mean yea they kissed and all but Tyler is very conflicted right now
3012 days 12 hours ago
Snowgirl57
Let's play a game! Ditch Date Marry and Kill.
Willow is up first
3012 days 12 hours ago
spinfur
probably date i mean tyler likes her enough to call her a friend but not enough to well marry i supposed
3012 days 12 hours ago
Snowgirl57
(This can be you not Tyler LOL)
Catherine is next
3012 days 12 hours ago
spinfur
(lol funny)
Ditch honestly she's fun but a little crazy
3012 days 12 hours ago
Snowgirl57
Next is Kyle
3012 days 12 hours ago
spinfur
Ditch, i would say kill but im not trying to be personally biased against the person portraying it so based on the character i would ditch because id rather have the killer than him around
3012 days 12 hours ago
Snowgirl57
What about River?
3012 days 11 hours ago
spinfur
Rivver is an interesting character on one hand i would Marry because he is caring about people but on the other i would ditch because he can also be a douche so i dont know

open group

EMPTY GROUP #12 - CJ14

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!