This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Leg 10 Results and Answers

Topic » Leg 10 Results and Answers

2883 days 18 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
In 1st and 2nd, we have Red and Jake and Violet and Garrett. Congrats you two! You will be two of the three teams going to the finale for the shot to win the grand prize!
2883 days 18 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Now, this is the most difficult team to eliminate because they are always one spot away from making it to the finale D:
2883 days 18 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
In 3rd place taking 170 minutes and making it to the final 3...
2883 days 18 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Dino and Ricky. Congrats on making it to the Final 3!
2883 days 18 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
That means Jonah and Ross, you two are the last team to check in.
2883 days 18 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
I'm really sorry to tell you that you have been eliminated from the race. :(
2883 days 18 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
But don't leave this group mad, because I would really appreciate having the two of you back on finale night and even the live finish line!
2883 days 18 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
You two played a great game, so don't ever give up and thanks for playing!
2883 days 18 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Final 3, congratulations. The final episode will take place over a course of 2 days with an additional day for the finish line and aftershow. See you guys today at 5pm eastern.
2883 days 17 hours ago
1001games
gl guys. And next time can you mail me when the leg begins? I had to literally rush through it at 5:59pm est. And also I was alone this race as ross didn't do shit lol. But oh well. hope to play again.
2883 days 17 hours ago
papalouiesfansfan
Yeah. Next season, if anyone is inactive for more than a day or they don't send in any answers for three legs in a row, I'm removing them from the race automatically.

open group

The Amazing Race: Route Designers

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!