This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

WEEK #4

Topic » WEEK #4

2830 days 4 hours ago
Haileyyy
Welcome to the fourth week models. Only 7 of you left! Congratulations for making it this far.

For today's shoot you will be posing with animals. I want a high fashion look including your animal! And just a little reminder: I still hate head shots. And I still hate selfies.

But wait, there's more! I will be choosing your animals for this shoot. So stay tuned, to find out what your animal is!
2830 days 4 hours ago
Haileyyy
Rory17 - Your animal is a bird. It doesn't matter what kind of bird it is, just has to be a bird.

ImGonnaWin - A cat! It can be a tiger/lion or it can be a house cat. Your choice.

Rodrigueseve - your animal will be a reptile. A frog, lizard, whatever it is, make it count.

DillyDally - your animal is a monkey!

Turkeylover - your animal is a dog. Again, doesn't matter what kind!

Aj1111 - your animal is a fish! It can be a whale or a shark, or even a goldfish.

_m4rw4n - you're animal is a fox.
2830 days 4 hours ago
Haileyyy
Also- you have until tonight to do it. Around 7pm est. If you all submit before then I will start the judging early.
2830 days 3 hours ago
Haileyyy
CHANGE OF PLANS. Since everyone is having trouble with their animals you can choose your own animal.

(Even though I looked for a photo for everyone of these animals and found great photos.)

Bonus points if you use a hard animal to use.
2830 days 3 hours ago
_m4rw4n
2830 days 3 hours ago
DillyDally
2830 days 3 hours ago
turkeylover
2830 days 3 hours ago
DillyDally
Only 1 Left
2830 days 1 hour ago
Haileyyy
closed
2830 days 1 hour ago
Haileyyy
_m4rw4n –
The picture is okay. Not good not bad. Very close to a head shot which I don’t like. You used the wolf in the picture well though so I’ll give you points for that.

DillyDally –
No… No… Many things wrong with this. First of all the face paint is really weird and I’m not a fan of it. The photo seems awkward in my opinion. Also, you lose a lot of points from using a photo from America’s Next Top Model, I see that as cheating in a way.

ImGonnaWin –
Love love love! A major step up from last week. I love how you incorporated the lion and the pose is different, and unique, which I love! Good work!

Aj1111 –
Don’t love it but don’t hate it. The only thing I don’t like about it is that it’s a headshot, but you pulled it off I guess. The owl is a unique animal to use too which I loved. Mediocre!

TurkeyLover –
Stellar photo, but I hate that you chose a photo from America’s Next Top Model. If it wasn’t already from the show though, I would LOVE it.

Rodrigueseve –
A really cool photo and I really enjoyed it! Well done. Although I would have preferred a different pose.

Rory17 –
Not a fan. I don’t see any animal in this photo. The whole point of this shoot was to pose WITH animals, not BE the animal. I would have liked this shot if it was for a different shoot, but this mistake may have cost you the competition..

Well done models, a major step up from the huge disappointment last week. But someone still needs to go home. Who will it be? I’ve made my decisions. The Model with best photo goes to…
2830 days 1 hour ago
Haileyyy
ImGonnaWin! Beautiful shot this week.
2830 days 1 hour ago
Haileyyy
Runner up for best photo goes to..

open group

Hailey's Fast ANTM S.1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!