This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

WEEK #3

Topic » WEEK #3

2830 days 23 hours ago
Haileyyy
Welcome to the third shoot! As you already know, this shoot will last until tomorrow morning.  So there won't be any excuses because you have PLENTY of time to figure out which shot you'd like to do.

Here is the shoot.

You will be posing with GROUPS. Yes that's right, you're photo must have at least 3 other people in it, but you need to find a way for you to stand out. I should be able to know which model is yours without you having to tell me, because the attention should still be on them. Good luck.

I am aware that this shoot is harder than the others and that's why I'm giving you more time, so use your time wisely!

~Hailey xox
2830 days 23 hours ago
Cyrus
2830 days 22 hours ago
DillyDally
Hope this is enough

https://goo.gl/images/bsvBJs
2830 days 22 hours ago
_m4rw4n
I'm the centre guy :)
http://imgur.com/a/fCHlF
2830 days 22 hours ago
CalebDaBoss
ahh it's nice to be eliminated
2830 days 21 hours ago
turkeylover
i am the one with the short blonde hair
2830 days 20 hours ago
DillyDally
Right now I think Im 5th or 6th
2830 days 14 hours ago
Cyrus
(letting yall + the host know that i won't be up first thing in the morning so if i get out for not posting after this then :/)
2830 days 9 hours ago
Haileyyy
*CLOSED*
I will now begin the judging process.
2830 days 9 hours ago
DillyDally
*prays*
2830 days 8 hours ago
Haileyyy
Rory17 - Honestly not a fan of this photo. I specifically said that I should be able to know which one YOUR model is without you telling me and none of the models in this photo really stand out.

ImGonnaWin - This photo is okay, it's more of a selfie than modelling though. I do like that your model stands out with her bright hair, but I really wish it was more modelling than taking a selfie.

Aj1111 - not a bad photo in my opinion, but I can't tell which model is yours! This is an area where all the models are struggling this week and I really wish you all out more time and thought into this.

Rodrigueseve - Great photo! I can tell which model is yours and they're ACTUALLY modelling. There are things I would change but in my opinion this a solid photo compared to the others this week.

Cyrus - no no no no! This is a SELFIE. You want to be a model do you not? Then ACT LIKE IT. I've said over and over I hate head shots, you think you would've gotten the point by now. The only thing I like about this photo is that I know which model is yours.

DillyDally - another selfie. I'm very disappointed this week with the lack of modelling. You had so much time to figure this out but instead you wasted it all and put a selfie. Again like Cyrus, the only thing I like is that I know which model is yours.

_M4rw4n - I like this photo! It's what I asked for, it's not a headshot, it's lovely! Finally someone who understands.

TurkeyLover - YES. This is awesome! You took all of the qualifications and found a lovely photo. I know which model is yours, there's more than 3 other people in the photo, and I love it! One of the best this week in my opinion.

open group

Hailey's Fast ANTM S.1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!