This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #12

Topic » IMMUNITY CHALLENGE #12

3135 days 2 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Non-Live posted tonight at 8:00 pm central
3134 days 13 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Welcome to today's challenge. First things first Lisa I'll take the necklace back. *does so. Immunity is back up for grabs

Today's challenge is the official and memorable "Survivor Auction!"
There will be 10 items up for bid. U each have $500 dollars, u will send me the list of items and how much u want to bid on any item but remember u only have $500 to spend. Whoever spends the most money on the item wins it. If there is a tie than we will go to random.org to see who gets the item. U have until tomorrow at 8:00 pm central to send me the items u want to bid on so send them in and good luck!

Item 1- Covered item
Item 2- Covered Item
Item 3- Covered Item
Item 4- Doubke edge sword
Item 5- Advantage
Item 6- Food
Item 7- Twist
Item 8- Comfort
Item 9- $$
Item 10- Covered item
3133 days 2 hours ago
Bulldozer24
Ok here are the results for the auction

Item 1- No one Bided
Item 2- Lisa bet $80.... But Connor bet $100 so Connor has received... Fries and a burger!
Item 3- No one Bided
Item 4- No one bided
Item 5- Lisa bet $180... But Carlos bet all $500 so his advantage is he will have an advantage at the next immunity challenge!
Item 6- No one bided
Item 7- Lisa bet $160... But Connor bet $200 so the twist is that he can send either himself or someone else to exile island and have one quick shot at finding an idol that can only be used at the next tribal council
Item 8- no one bided
Item 9- no one bided
Item 10- Lisa bet $80... Connor bet $200... But Vivian spent all $500 dollars so she won..... The immunity necklace!
Thank u for attending the auction and tribal will be posted soon

open group

Bull's Season 1 Survivor Tocantins

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!