This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINALE (Solitary Confinement)

Topic » FINALE (Solitary Confinement)

1369 days 5 hours ago
harrywasnak
Welcome to your Final Challenge of Crash Pad: Solitary Confinement! The four of you have worked hard to get here, but only one of you can win. You’ve all had very different trajectories in this game, but you’re also all veterans looking for redemption, so now it’s time to prove yourselves once and for all.

Hazz: Hazz fought his way through the season, defeating 4 strong opponents in the Airlock. Despite lacking strong alliances, he never gave up, showing significant improvement from his first season. Now he’s hoping to end his redemption arc with a win.

Lake: Coming off a lackluster performance in season 2, Lake played a very different game this time around. His strong alliance kept him safe for most of the season, and his good relationships with the outsiders ensured he was never in danger, as he received 0 votes and was never sent into the Airlock. Will his strong political game translate into a win?

Hope: Last season, Hope’s goal was to make the Final, and she fell just short. This time, she achieved her goal. She wasn’t afraid to flip on her original alliance to better her spot in the game, masterminding several eliminations without drawing too much attention. Her strong social game and cunning strategic moves were enough to get her a shot to earn the crown.

Crypt: Crypt came into the game with a chip on his shoulder after being brutally blindsided last season. He was paranoid, but also determined. His road to the final was indisputably turbulent, yet his determination never waned. Now he’s hoping to finish what he came for.

The Final consists of 5 tasks. Each task is timed. The winner will be the person with the lowest overall total completion time. You will have 48 hours to complete all 5 challenges. Latisha & I worked very hard on these tasks, so we would appreciate if you all try to give each task your best effort.

Part 1: Mountain Run: Each player has their own thread for this task. Your goal is to complete a run along a lengthy trail, which will take 250 posts. You do not need assistance from production to complete this task.  To run, post *runs 1*, *runs 2*, *runs 3*, etc. You must do this 250 times in order. To start your time, post *begins run* in your thread. When you are finished post *crosses finish line* to lock in your time. There are no penalties available for this task. You must finish it if you want to stop your time.

Part 2: Boulder Push: For this task, your goal is to push a boulder up a hill. You do not need assistance from production to complete this task. In order to do this, you must get 15 unique users to comment *pushes (your name)’s boulder* in your thread. Make sure they post this exact phrase. Your time will start when you post *starts timer* and end when you get the 15th comment. If you are struggling, you can choose to take a 30 minute penalty for every 5 comments you fail to recieve. If you receive 9 comments, you would get a 60 minute penalty, whereas if you receive 10 comments, you would only get a 30 minute penalty.

Part 3: Tangled Web: For this task, you will be given a list of 14 statements. Each statement will apply to at least one eliminated contestant from this season. Your goal is to match each statement to the corresponding contestant. It will be difficult to match the statements if you have not paid attention to the season. When you wish to complete this task, message me or Latisha and we will mail you the list of statements. When we send the mail, your time will start. Your time stops once you’ve correctly matched all 14 statements. If you think you’re correct, send your answers and I will say how many matches you have. For each incorrect submission, you will receive a 10 minute penalty, but it could help you see how close you’re getting.

Part 4: Brain Blast: For this task, you will solve a series of 8 increasingly difficult math equations. Once you choose to start your time, contact me or Latisha, and we will mail you the first equation. When you think you’ve solved it, send back your answer. If you’re correct, we’ll mail you the next equation. If you’re incorrect, we will send you a puzzle you must complete and screenshot before moving onto the next equation. This process will continue for all 8 equations. Once you’ve solved all 8 equations or puzzles, your time will stop. Some puzzles may be easier than their equations, but you won’t know until you see them. If you do not wish to attempt to solve an equation or you would prefer to skip to the puzzle, you must still submit an answer to each equation to be sent the puzzle. There are no penalties for this task.

Part 5: Search and Destroy. For this task, you will have to search through the blogs of a designated tengaged user to find 5 numbered tiles in the comments of their blogs. When you wish to start, message me and I will mail you a link to the user, starting your time. When you find a tile, post *smashes tile* so I know you found it, and remember the number in my comment. Your time will end once you mail me all 5 hidden numbers. If you are struggling to find the numbers, you can take a 15 minute penalty for every number you fail to find.

Good luck! Remember to try your best and to reach out to me if you have any questions! While you groups are publicly accessible for task #2, we ask that you do not spy on the progress of your competitors, as that would ruin the immersion of the game.

Remember to complete all tasks by 6:30pm EST on July 29th!

open group

🧘‍♀️CP10- Karma🌋

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!