This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Purge #1 (Battle Royale)

Topic » Purge #1 (Battle Royale)

1052 days 10 hours ago
harrywasnak
Today you’re playing Military Time. This is a PURGE challenge. You may play this through either Skype or Mails, but pick one and stick to it. Starting at 7pm EST, you will count up from 1 to 24 by messaging me each number. You must wait 1 hour (counted by the minute) between numbers. If you send the wrong number, fix your mistake or all numbers afterwards will not count. The 2 players with the lowest count when this challenge ends at 7:01pm EST tomorrow will be purged from the game. Additionally, the player with the highest count will win an advantage.

As a tiebreaker if needed, send me your guess at the total amount of number messages I will receive throughout this challenge. In the event of a tie, the person who is closest to the total without going over will win/stay in the game.
1051 days 3 hours ago
crimsonteer
Vincent and hope are purged with 12 hours
1051 days 3 hours ago
crimsonteer
A 5 way tie between
Rachael
Kennedy
Christian
Daniel
Lexi

With 24 hours the winner with tiebreaker is....
1051 days 3 hours ago
crimsonteer
Tiebreaker
Lexi- 425
Crypt- 407
Scott- 343
Hope- 460
Vincent- 271
Sean- 315
Jerry- 148
X- 441
Hoop- 400
Rachael- 423
Daniel- 420
Christian- 390
Billy- 425
Nathan- 305
James- 365
Kevin- 447
Noelle- 387

The total amount of post being 433

Congrats Lexi you win!

open group

🧘‍♀️CP10- Karma🌋

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!