This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Elim List (High Rollers)

Topic » Elim List (High Rollers)

1094 days 22 hours ago
harrywasnak
This season, there will be 5 elimination games. They all contains elements of strategy and/or luck. Each round, a roulette wheel will be spun to determine the elimination game. Once a game is played, it’ll be taken off the wheel until all 5 have been played.
β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”β€”
I Can
Each round, I will post a numerical task. Each task will come with a set time to complete it.

For example: How many countries starting with A can you name in a minute?

You will take turns bidding on how many answers (or whatever) of that task you think you can complete. If you want your opponent to do the task, post DO IT after they bid.

The doer will score a point if they successfully complete the task in the allotted time. Their opponent will score if they fail. The first player to score 3 points wins this elimination and stays in the game.
Codebreaker
Today you're playing Code Breaker. You must play this airlock when I am online, but you do not need to play at the same time Each player has a randomized 5 digit code. The available digits are 0-9. None of the digits can appear in your code more than once. When you are ready to begin, we will play in a Chatzy. You will get a randomized code. You begin by guessing a code. Each turn, you guess 5 numbers. I will tell you how many numbers in your guess are correct and how many of them are in the right spot in the order. Once you correctly guess the code, your number of guesses will be recorded. The player that solves the code in less guesses wins. Your attempt will be timed. In the event of a tie, whoever is faster will win. Any time for my responses will be deducted.
Black & White
Tonight you’re playing Black & White. Both players have 9 tiles numbered from 0 to 8. The 9 tiles are divided into black and white colors. Even numbers: 0, 2, 4, 6 and 8 are black tiles. Odd numbers: 1, 3, 5 and 7 are white tiles.Β  Each round, you will both present one number tile and the player with the higher number will gain 1 point. Chatzy will determine who will present their tile first in round 1. Starting from round 2, the player who won the previous round will present their tile first.

Each round, the starting player will choose a tile and mail their choice to me. Each tile can only be used once. I will PUBLICLY post whether the tile is black or white .Then the other player will mail me their choice, then I will also PUBLICLY reveal the tile color. I will then reveal which player had the higher number and will earn a point WITHOUT revealing what numbers were played (I will reveal all numbers in each match-up at the end of this Airlock).

In the event that the players used the same number, I will state that the match was a tie and neither player will earn a point. In the next round the starting player would be the same as in the previous round. The player with more points after we play all rounds will win this Airlock and stay in the game.
In The Balance
Today you’re playing In the Balance. Each player has a poll with two options. They must attempt to get others to vote on the poll in order to get as close as possible 50/50 percentage balance on the poll. The player closest to 50/50 wins. If there is a tie, the player with less votes is eliminated.
Alphabet Soup
Tonight you’re playing Alphabet Soup. You must play this with prod. You will be gathering letters and attempting to spell a word that earns more points than your opponent’s word. Your word must be on Dictionary.com to count.

To start, you will have to join a private group. One player must gather letters from a large pit to spell your word. When you’re ready to begin, post *starts timer* in the forum of your group. After you start, you will have 10 minutes to gather letters.

To gather a letter, you must post these EXACT phrases IN ORDER:
*runs to pit*
*picks up letter*
*brings letter back to station*

After you post those 3 phrases in order, you will gain 1 letter, and you may repeat the process. Once your 10 minutes is up, I will pick your letters via random.org. Once your letters have been randomized, I will send them to the other team member through tengaged mail, and they will have 10 minutes to submit your word. If they fail to submit within the time limit, your team will be disqualified.

The letters are divided into 4 categories :

Very common: 1 point per letter in your word
A
B
D
E
L
N
S
T
Common: 2 points per letter in your word
C
G
H
I
F
M
O
P
R
Y
Uncommon: 4 points per letter in your word
J
K
U
V
W
Rare: 8 points per letter in your word
Q
X
Z

Very Common letters will be included 6 times in the randomizer, common 4 times, uncommon 2 times, & rare once. For every letter in the word you submit (if the word is valid), you will earn the corresponding number of points. The pair that accumulates more points will win this elimination.

open group

πŸ§˜β€β™€οΈCP10- KarmaπŸŒ‹

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!