This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Airlock #4 (Static Shock)

Topic » Airlock #4 (Static Shock)

1233 days 23 hours ago
harrywasnak
Chandler vs. Nathan G.

Tonight you’re playing Taser Tag. The object of this challenge is to taser your opponent before they taser you. We’ll play this challenge on Skype for convenience. You’ll both start in opposite corners of a 7x7 Grid. Each turn I will be updating the grid with the location of each player, so make sure you’re following along on Google Sheets.

When it is your turn, you can either MOVE, CHARGE, or SHOOT your taser. If you choose MOVE, you can move one space from your location on the grid to any adjacent space (including diagonally). If you choose CHARGE, your taser will gain one charge. You can have a maximum of 5 charges at one time. You may only choose SHOOT if you are within one space (in any direction) of your opponent. If you choose SHOOT, I will use Chatzy to determine if your shot will hit or miss your opponent.

If you have 0 charges, you will have a 0% chance of hitting. If you have 1 charge, you will have a 20% chance of hitting, 2 is 40%, 3 is 60%, 4 is 80% and 5 is 100%. If your shot misses, you will have to CHARGE again before you can SHOOT.

The first player to successfully taser their opponent will win this Airlock.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-I3v0vm3XmHRBOu2zpTVeQNwf4lWk19QmI1gaMUDWjQ/edit
1233 days 22 hours ago
GrrrImABear
After a grueling match that went on entirely too long, Chandler has beaten Nathan in the Airlock!

open group

🧘‍♀️CP10- Karma🌋

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!