This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Airlock #2 (Static Shock)

Topic » Airlock #2 (Static Shock)

1236 days 7 hours ago
harrywasnak
As the winners of tonight’s Checkpoint, Kevin & AJ chose AME to face the Airlock.

Nathan G, Ahmad, Joey, Honey, & Tiffany faced the Electric Chair.

The Electric Chair sent TIFFANY into the Airlock.

TIFFANY vs. AME
1236 days 7 hours ago
harrywasnak
Tonight you’re playing Black & White. Both players have 9 tiles numbered from 0 to 8. The 9 tiles are divided into black and white colors. Even numbers: 0, 2, 4, 6 and 8 are black tiles. Odd numbers: 1, 3, 5 and 7 are white tiles.  Each round, you will both present one number tile and the player with the higher number will gain 1 point. Chatzy will determine who will present their tile first in round 1. Starting from round 2, the player who won the previous round will present their tile first.

Each round, the starting player will choose a tile and mail their choice to me. Each tile can only be used once. I will PUBLICLY post whether the tile is black or white .Then the other player will mail me their choice, then I will also PUBLICLY reveal the tile color. I will then reveal which player had the higher number and will earn a point WITHOUT revealing what numbers were played (I will reveal all numbers in each match-up at the end of this Airlock).

In the event that the players used the same number, I will state that the match was a tie and neither player will earn a point. In the next round the starting player would be the same as in the previous round.

The player with more points after we play all 9 rounds will win this Airlock and stay in the game.

open group

🧘‍♀️CP10- Karma🌋

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!