This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Airlock #2 (Kellen vs. Hazz)

Topic » Airlock #2 (Kellen vs. Hazz)

1403 days 6 hours ago
harrywasnak
Today you’re playing Tunnel Tussle (credit to Eoin for the concept): You are both starting on opposite ends of a tunnel. Your aim is to travel from your post to your opponent's post before your opponent reaches it. We will play in rounds. Each round, both of you must mail me to run, either to the left, straight or right and also defend left, straight or right.
If one of you run in a direction where your opponent doesn't defend you score a point. If both of you run in a direction where your opponent doesn't defend, both of you will score a point. If both of you get defended, nobody scores a point. If one player successfully defends and also successfully runs, they score a point. We will be playing 5 rounds, with a 6th round in case of a tiebreaker. If there is still a tie after 6 rounds, whoever submits first will win.

Example:

Round 1:
Antonio runs straight and defends left.
Nathan runs left and defends right.
Antonio would score.

Round 2:
Antonio runs left and defends right.
Nathan runs right and defends left.
Neither player would score.

To submit, you must mail me where you would like to run and where you would like to defend for each round. You must submit for 6 rounds. Please submit by MAILS so I can break tied rounds using timestamps. Your submission should look like this:

Round 1:
Run:
Defend:

Round 2:
Run:
Defend:

Round 3:
Run:
Defend:

Round 4:
Run:
Defend:

Round 5:
Run:
Defend:

Round 6:
Run:
Defend:

You must submit by midnight EST.

open group

🧘‍♀️CP10- Karma🌋

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!