This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Confinement Comp #2: BLUE TEAM

Topic » Confinement Comp #2: BLUE TEAM

1411 days 15 hours ago
Idols
check-in closes @7:50EST
1411 days 15 hours ago
Kmartt
here
1411 days 15 hours ago
Hufus
here
1411 days 15 hours ago
lexicurry
here
1411 days 15 hours ago
mysterygame2
here
1411 days 15 hours ago
Idols
CHECK-IN CLOSED

All still here?
1411 days 15 hours ago
Kmartt
here again
1411 days 15 hours ago
lexicurry
yes
1411 days 15 hours ago
mysterygame2
here
1411 days 15 hours ago
Idols
Attendance:

Kai/Kmartt
Hufus/Hufus
Lexi/lexicurry
Nolan/Mysterygame2
James/J2999
1411 days 15 hours ago
Hufus
yh
1411 days 15 hours ago
Idols
Confinement Competition #2:

Welcome, Rookies! Today you will be fighting for the power to send yourself, or someone into Solitary Confinement, where you guys will spend the night with me in a haunted cell by Harry. Trust me, you won't enjoy it.

Today's competition, you will be PUSHING and SHOVING each other in a fight for the win.

Each one of you will be designated a page, 2-6 (because there are 5 of you here). I will randomize who gets what page.

On the page YOU are assigned, you must post the word PUSH, as many times as possible.
On the pages you are NOT assigned, you must post the word SHOVE, as many times as possible.

If you have more PUSHES than SHOVES on your page, you will move forward by however many steps you were ahead.
If you have more SHOVES on your page, you will move backwards by however many steps you were behind.

If you accidentally post PUSH on a page that isn't yours, you won't be penalized, but it won't count as a SHOVE against the other player.

I will create a new forum for this, and I will countdown in THAT thread.

Page 1 will be a free page, everybody can post but nobody can claim any points on that page.

Whoever finishes the most steps AHEAD, or the least steps BEHIND (if nobody is ahead) will win the confinement comp and the ability to send someone into Solitary Confinement.

Any questions?
1411 days 15 hours ago
Kmartt
so all the pages are going on at once?
1411 days 15 hours ago
Idols
Yes, I will create a forum. You must SHOVE on pages that are not yours, and PUSH on your page.
1411 days 15 hours ago
Kmartt
check skype idols
1411 days 15 hours ago
crimsonteer
Good luck everybody

open group

🧘‍♀️CP10- Karma🌋

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!