This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~EPISODE 12~ Peak Precision FINALE

Topic » ~EPISODE 12~ Peak Precision..

1433 days 12 hours ago
harrywasnak
Today you're playing Mail Madness.This is an Ejector Seat challenge.You must send me 12 mails in order as fast as you can. They must contain the names of  your eliminated cast members in the order they were eliminated. If everyone does this correctly, the player to do it in the slowest time is ejected. If only one person does this incorrectly, they are ejected. If more than one person does this incorrectly, the person with the lowest number of correct mails in a row is ejected.
1433 days 12 hours ago
harrywasnak
Correction it is 13 mails total
1430 days 16 hours ago
harrywasnak
Welcome to your Final Challenge of Crash Pad: Peak Precision! The four of you have worked hard to get here, but only one of you can win. You’ve all had very different trajectories in this game, so now it’s time to prove yourselves once and for all. The Final consists of 5 challenges. Each challenge is timed. The winner will be the person with the lowest overall total completion time. You will have 48 hours to complete all 5 challenges.

Intros:
Kai is definitely the surprise of the season. Kai started strong, but his activity dipped in the middle of the season. He managed to turn himself around, playing a role in a key blindside, winning 2 Airlocks, 1 Individual Checkpoint, & an Ejector Seat to earn his spot in the Final.

By popular request, Liam is the Thunder From Down Under. Sometimes, I’m not sure if Liam even took himself seriously. Despite his comedic persona, Liam fought his way through the season by forming rag-tag alliances that pulled off multiple power-moves, and winning 1 Airlock & 1 Ejector Seat.

Ellie has been a powerhouse for a large portion of the season. She found multiple advantages, won 3 Individual Checkpoints, & dominated an Ejector Seat. Despite having a poor early social game and being excluded from the biggest alliance in the cast, we never had any doubt that Ellie would reach the Final once the Merge came. By forming the Powerpuff Girls alliance as well as relationships with Liam & Logan, Ellie was never really in danger.

Logan had an incredibly interesting path to the Final. Logan played a quiet but deadly game. He made the right alliances at the right times to keep himself safe until the end of the season. He also blindsided his biggest rival in perhaps the most shocking moment of the season. Though he played an under the radar game, he managed to win 1 Individual Checkpoint & 1 Airlock.

Part 1:  Boulder Push: For this task, your goal is to push a boulder up a hill. In order to do this, you must get 20 unique users to comment *pushes (your name)’s boulder* in your thread. Make sure they post this exact phrase. Your time will start when you post *starts timer* and end when you get the 20th comment.

Part 2: Chain Reaction: For this task, your goal is to create a chain of 50 different usernames in a row in your thread. You can use any valid users. You will connect users by the last character of their username. The last character of the first username should be the first character of the next. For example, if your first user was Malamente, your next user could be Eoin, your next user could be NegaSub, and the next could be BengalBoy, etc. Your time starts when you post your first user and end when you post your 50th. A minute will be added to your time for every misspelled username.

Part 3: Puzzling Passage: For this challenge, you must play 5 puzzles. These puzzles have a variety of features and difficulty levels. When you are ready to begin, make sure to contact me or Latisha to make sure one of us is available. When you are ready to begin, mail both of us *starts my puzzles*. When you do that, we will send you 5 puzzles. Your time for this task will end once you send us screenshots of all 5 completed puzzles including your open tengaged puzzle. If you cannot solve a puzzle, you can opt to skip it and earn a 30 minute penalty. Be warned that some puzzles have rotating pieces.

Part 4: Read Between The Lines: For this task you will be looking for 3 unique words within a screenshot of a large randomized keysmash. There will be 1 game-related word, 1 name of an eliminated contestant, and 1 household item. When you’re ready to begin, message me & Latisha to make sure one of us is available and we will send you the screenshot. The words will not be capitalised. Your time will begin when I send the screenshot via mail and end when you mail me back with all 3 correct words. If your guess is incorrect, we will notify you.

Part 5: Mountain Run: Each player has their own thread for this task. Your goal is to complete a run along a lengthy trail, which will take 250 posts. To run, post *runs 1*, *runs 2*, *runs 3*, etc. You must do this 250 times in order. To start your time, post *begins run* in your thread. When you are finished post *crosses finish line* to lock in your time.

open group

🧘‍♀️CP10- Karma🌋

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!