This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 23: Twist Bitch

Topic » Day 23: Twist Bitch

3205 days 6 hours ago
Barbiie
Hello Houseguest!

As you guys know, the button has been pushed so I'm going to be nice and tell you what's going to happen!

This twist is called..

" The Big Brother Duel "

Tomorrow I will send the Head of Household competition. When the Head of Household is crowned they will have 5 hours to save a houseguest. Then that houseguest will have 5 hours to save another houseguest and this will go on until there are 2 houseguest remaining, and those two will be nominated for eviction. If the person does not send a nomination within the 5 hours then their safety will end and the person who saved them must save a different person.

Example:
Girl: " I save boy"
Boy: * doesn't respond in time *
- boy loses his safety -
Girl: * must save a different person *

If you lose your safety you are still eligible to be saved, just not by the person who saved you before.

To make things a bit more complicated, there's no Power of Veto competition this week. After nominations, we'll go to straight to eviction.

Brady, since you are automatic nominee you will count as the third nominee, so you aren't eligible for safety and you can't compete in this HOH competition

Jon, you're immune this week. As I said earlier every blessing comes with a curse. Your curse is.. You can't compete in the HOH competition and are not eligible to pass on safety.

Marissa, as outgoing Head of Household you can't compete either.

Everyone else can! I'll send competition tomorrow! Make sure your strategic game is on fleek!

~ By the end of this week 9 houseguest will remain ;)

** Send Confessionals **
3205 days 6 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
I'm so happy I'm immune this week
3205 days 4 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Double eviction really -_-
3204 days 20 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
I an basically done since I am an automatic nominee
3204 days 20 hours ago
winner132
You wanted to press that button
3204 days 20 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Well I pressed it to try and change the game so you and Cupcake can finally be out
3204 days 20 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
Everyone don't save Marissa and Cupcake this is your week to get both of them out
3204 days 12 hours ago
Skyeee123
omg intense i was traveling too many things happened haha thank you guys for keeping me here

open group

Barbiies Big Brother! GIFT PRIZE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!