This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 21: POV #4

Topic » Day 21: POV #4

3207 days 3 hours ago
Barbiie
Hello Houseguest!

Welcome to your 4th Power of Veto Competition! This competition is called ...

" How Bad You Want It ? "

Obviously this Power of Veto competition will be important because it basically gives you a ticket to jury! So I'm going to test how much you truly want this POV.

I will be giving you a list of punishments! Your job is to simply just say "yes" or "no" to each punishment. Here are the punishments...

1. Change my avatar to all blue for 24 hours.

2. Go to "solitary confinement" (I will post a forum that says solitary confinement, and you have to comment on it 500 times by yourself that'll be due in 24 hours)

3. Be a "Have - Not" for the remainder of this week and next week. (You post "eats slop" ten times a day then post "goes to sleep", everyday for this week and next week)

4. Not participate in next POV Competition.

5. Not participate in the next HoH Competition.

6. Not participate in the next 2 HoH Competitions.

7. Voluntarily be a nominee for next week.

When mailing your answers, the first time you say "no" to a punishment DO NOT move on to the next punishment.

For example if you say " yes " to the first 3 punishments but say " no " to punishment #4 then that's where you stop! You cannot move to punishment #5! Understand?

The houseguest who goes the furthest with all the punishments will win the Power of Veto, AND have to actually do the punishments they said yes to ^_^

If there's a tie, the first person to submit the answers will win!

Goodluck!
3207 days 3 hours ago
Barbiie
Due ASAP.
This shouldn't take long at all
3207 days 3 hours ago
jeff2k20
Good luck trying to beat me :)
I'm pretty sure I already have this one in the bag
3207 days 3 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
So glad I'm not in this POV LOL
3207 days 3 hours ago
bradyspaulding16
I will do anything to win this veto

open group

Barbiies Big Brother! GIFT PRIZE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!