This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Day 19: HOH #4

Topic » Day 19: HOH #4

3209 days 3 hours ago
Barbiie
Hello Houseguest!

The power is once again up for grabs! Welcome to your 4th Head of Household Competition! This competition is called.

" Never Stop Trending "

Basically I will post a blog, and you have to get people to trend you. You are ALLOWED to trend yourself, and as many houseguest you like, but you CANNOT trend the same person twice.  This goes with the people that trend you. They can only trend the same person once, but can trend as many people as they like. If they do trend you twice, their vote simply will only count as one!

The two houseguests with the most trends will be the new Heads of Household.

This might seem like a simple task, but as I said this is a VERY important competition, and it will require to spam on blogs and mail people, etc. I can tell there's a lot of tension in the game so this is important.

Head of Household isn't the only prize getting handed out! There's another SPECIAL prize getting handed out to the first houseguest to reach 10 trends!

Jeff as outgoing Head of Household you CAN compete for the prize but not for Head of Household!

Link to the blog:
http://www.tengaged.com/blog/Barbiie/6711490/barbiies-big-brother-hoh-4
3209 days 3 hours ago
Barbiie
Competition will end tomorrow morning when I wake up! Around 8 am EST

open group

Barbiies Big Brother! GIFT PRIZE

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!