This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 5 : the angel of death (aka the mid-season finale)

Topic » Episode 5 : the angel of death..

3165 days 21 hours ago
nnewman3
Peviously last episode :
The first killer is died & another killer is reborn
The killer sets bombs to every police station except the survivors are at a secret police station & the killer sets bombs to every hospital in the state.
3165 days 21 hours ago
nnewman3
Phone rings

Lucus answers & says hello
The killer- hello lucus I set every bomb to every hospital & police station in this state & except this police station will burn to the ground every nurse & cop will burn too
& someone is lying to you this station good luck hang ups
3165 days 21 hours ago
nnewman3
Officer will - who was that lucus
Lucus - the killer he has bombed every hospital & police station except this one
Officer will - oh great
Mayor Matthews - I'll be right back he walk away
3165 days 21 hours ago
nnewman3
Mayor Matthews walking his bed but the killer was behind him & hits him out nowhere & the killer sets the traps & walks away
3165 days 20 hours ago
nnewman3
Phone rings
Lucus answers it & saids hello
The killer - hello lucus I told you not told the officers my plans I set a trap for you lucus I tied your father up & the bomb is in his hands
Lucus - please let him go please
The killer - it's your choice
The killer hangs up
3165 days 20 hours ago
nnewman3
Lucus , officer will , Justin , nick & officer Conner walked to the mayor Matthews cell & found him tied up but officer will untied him but the stomach slices open & blood spill all over the ground & officer will found the knife in the stomach the knife is on the floor & mayor Matthews says in his own words that his son is the new mayor of the city & dies but the button was press & all the hospitals & all of the police station in this state except this one blows up everywhere but nick was missing
3165 days 20 hours ago
nnewman3
The killer appears out of nowhere
The killer lucus I told not to trust anyone
The killer opens up his mask & Nick appeared
Lucus - why nick why did you killed my father & everyone else
Nick - you didn't saved me when I got stab & killed by the killer you left me to die of a middle of nowhere
Nick runs after them but out of nowhere a gunshot but Nick was down in a coma & they handcuff Nick in his cell & everyone walked away but someone was watching in the shadows & put the costume & mask on & another killer was reborn again & watches Nick in the shadows

Episode  5  ends
3165 days 20 hours ago
nnewman3
Post - scene

Every cops , doctors & nurses burned the ground died

open group

#scream 5 resurrection

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!