This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Third Runway~

Topic » ~The Third Runway~

3072 days 19 hours ago
HighNoon
*picks up the queens from the mall*
3072 days 19 hours ago
HighNoon
If I call your name please step forward

Elkisha Diamond
Tara Toma
Meesha Gan
Unicorn
Fiona Chubalubski
Burra Kuda
Kierann Keihana

you are all safe and may relax in the hot topic lounge.
3072 days 18 hours ago
Giraffez
*nods walks back*
3072 days 18 hours ago
HighNoon
Almost!- I am in love with the cyber punk look you are serving tonight. I think going to the Apple Store was one of the more innovative ideas so good job!

Ana!- You totally look really affluent so being a Nordstrom’s shopper is perfect. I really love the old rich lady look.

Ching!- The Chinese Culture Store? Really? Oh my god what kind of store is that? I mean this is hilarious, but for the wrong reasons. I also wasn’t that big of a fan of the traditional marriage gown either.

Pepper!- Putting paper plates over your tits is obviously going to work! I really am enjoying your bold runways and I am proud of you, Pepper.

Melody!- Doing an unconventional wedding dress was a great idea to put you up and over some of the other queens. I really think this dress is pretty and interesting!

Puthsy!- Girl you look like Cooking Mama and that isn’t a compliment. I think you could have done a thrift store look and made it more retro chic. I am just disappointed by this look.

RyJam!- No show!!!
3072 days 17 hours ago
HighNoon
Melody Midnight, you are safe.
3072 days 17 hours ago
HighNoon
Madame Pepper. you are safe.
3072 days 17 hours ago
HighNoon
Anacondoleezza Rice, you are safe.
3072 days 17 hours ago
HighNoon
Almost, congratulations you win a shopping spree at the store choose, you have won this challenge and may leave the stage.
3072 days 17 hours ago
HighNoon
RyJam O'Jelly, not posting is bad, please sashay away.
3072 days 17 hours ago
HighNoon
Puthsy Bench, Ching Ming Woo, be grateful of RyJam's misfortune, you are both safe.

challenge 4 will be this afternoon!

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 12

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!