This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Second Runway~

Topic » ~The Second Runway~

3075 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
hey
3075 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
okay if I call your name please step forward

Tara Toma
Unicorn
Madame Pepper
Burra Kuda
Elkisha Diamond
Meesha Gan
Henrietta Biggle
Melody Midnight

you have the best and the worst scores of the week, if I have not called your name you are safe.
3075 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
Burra!- I love the hipster chic look you went for, it really surprised me and I loved it. The tattoo sleeve was a great addition and I am surprised people don’t go for tattoos more often.

Elkisha!- At first I thought your look was really simple and literal, however I looked it over and I really like the small details and how it is literally covered in marijuana. You were right about that it’s not about throwing all green though.

Henrietta!- You’re gay!

Pepper!- Being a sick girl and actually posing on a toilet is so good. I just think that your dress wasn’t that good looking and it was more about being on the toilet though.

Melody!- Doing a pot superhero is an interesting idea, but just the execution of it was not done very well. This is just a tattered green coat on top of a weird green outfit.

Tara!- Out of all the green outfits, I think this one of the most plain Jane out of all of the them. You were a princess? I just didn’t particularly love this outfit.

Unicorn!- Now at first, I thought that this look was really funny, however now I know that this Danny12’s avatar!!! :0 So Unicorn, I’m kind of disappointed that you don’t edit your looks and your top score dropped to a bottom score.
3075 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
To move this along, Henrietta Biggle, no show, means you go, sashay away.
3075 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
Tara, Unicorn, Melody, this is a warning, you are safe and may leave the stage.
3075 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
oh shit, Meesha Gan, I forgot to mark you down as high, I really loved oversized pot leaks you had they were really over the top, you are safe!
3075 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
Burra Kuda, congratulations you are the winner of this challenge!!!
3075 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
Madame Pepper, Elkisha Diamond, you are both safe and may leave the stage.

Challenge 3 will be posted after work and school
3075 days 20 hours ago
FairyBoss
wooo ty <3
3075 days 14 hours ago
devinwithparasites
yasss i was high. hehe get it. high. because it was a drug theme. HIGH! GET IT? HIGH WE WERE HIGH GUYS!! HIGH! ITS FUNNY!
3075 days 14 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
And I was IN a whole different reality...

*LSD kicks in*
3075 days 14 hours ago
Giraffez
Pepper don't just just don't

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race 12

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!