This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge 5

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

2534 days 11 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Whoever is voted out will not count of course.

You must play this game:
http://www.coolmath-games.com/0-tower-of-hanoi

You must set your rings to TEN, yes TEN. When satisfied with a time, take a screenshot and send it to me. You get ONE attempt.

When you screenshot, I must be able to see the DATE AND TIME, AKA the DAY IT IS AND TIME IT IS. LOCATED AT BOTTOM RIGHT OF YOUR COMPUTER. This is so you cannot use a previous score if you happen to have it.

NO EDITING THE SCREENSHOT. I WILL KNOW. IF YOU DO YOU WILL BE REMOVED FROM THE GAME. YOU ARE ALL WINNERS... HAVE INTEGRITY.

The person who finishes this the fastest wins individual immunity and a 1 in 5 shot at winning this game. Any questions just ask. You have 24 hours.
2534 days 10 hours ago
Caliboy
Oh I never volunteered for this gme when it's been done in other series. RIP me m
2534 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
This is my favorite game to torture you guys with.
2533 days 18 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Also in the event of a tie, whoever got shortest moves wins.
2533 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Ivy, Nattie, and Sean did not play.
2533 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
In 3rd with 5086 seconds is Wyatt
2533 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
In 2nd with 2201 seconds is Jake

Meaning with 1605 seconds, ERIK WINS IMMUNITY!
2533 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Erik has a 1 in 5 shot at winning this game. As for everyone else, somebody joining the jury. Head back to camp. Goodnight!
2533 days 3 hours ago
Cornelia
Congrats Erik!
2533 days 3 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Grats Erik!
2533 days 3 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
Not gonna lie i struggled so hard on this puzzle xD
2533 days 3 hours ago
Caliboy
Same Ivvy and I knew others had experience in this one so didn't have time to waste it when I was hanging out with my dad and his rugrats aka my young blood siblings.

Grats Erik!
2533 days 1 hour ago
YoundAndReckless
I did it ma! I won a challenge finally
2532 days 19 hours ago
Nattie
Well done Erik

open group

Gaia's Survivor Series (2011 - 2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!