This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Individual Immunity Challenge 2

Topic » Individual Immunity Challenge..

2555 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Today's challenge is a mix of luck, strategy, and process of elimination.

Whoever is voted out will not count obviously.

You’ll be given a total of 25 different fruits. You must send in a list of 10 fruits to me.

One list must be sent at a time until I give you your grade. Once you have mailed your list, I will let you know:
Whether a fruit is in the right place in the list.
Whether that fruit is used but in the wrong place

A star (*) will be placed after the fruit is in the correct place on your list.
An exclamation point (!) will be placed after the fruit if it’s one of the ten needed on your list, but is in the wrong place.
If there’s nothing by the fruit then you don’t need that fruit.

The person who completes their list in a few tries as possible wins immunity and a 1 in 9 shot at winning this game. EVERYONE WILL HAVE A DIFFERENT ANSWER KEY OF 10 FRUITS SO IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO CHEAT.

Blackberry
Green apple
Red apple
Banana
Strawberry
Blueberry
Raspberry
Starfruit
Dragon fruit
Orange
Mandarin
Green grapes
Purple grapes
Mango
Pear
Pineapple
Lemon
Lime
Watermelon
Papaya
Peach
Avocado
Kiwi
Plum
Cherry

In the event of a tie, we ask that you guys give a tiebreaker question guessing how many cumulative tries it took for this entire tribe to complete this challenge. In the event people do not play, I will average out your answer to match the number of people who played. So if you think it took 10 people 100 tries total to finish, but only 9 people compete, then your tiebreaker answer will instead be 90.

I WILL REPLY WHEN I SEE YOUR MAIL.

YOU HAVE 24 HOURS TO DO THIS.

Any questions, just ask.
2552 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
The following people did not attempt to play or chose to not finish.

Sagar, Wyatt, Jeremy.
2552 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Nattie started but I am ending challenge without her finishing as she is not online, did not win, and and her score would not affect the tiebreaker and end result.
2552 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
In 6th is Shadi with 11 tries.
2552 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
In 5th is Erik with 10 tries.
2552 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
In 4th is Ivy with 9 tries.
2552 days 4 hours ago
_ivyyy_445
rip
2552 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
In 3rd is Sean with 8 tries.
2552 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Jake and Robby tied with 7 tries.

Even though I didn't count Nattie's score, the tiebreaker ended up being the same, even had Nattie continued playing
2552 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
ROBBY WINS IMMUNITY!
2552 days 4 hours ago
Robbyjak
:o yay
2552 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Will post tiebreaker info later if someone reminds me. i am busy right now
2552 days 4 hours ago
Cornelia
Congrats Robby!
2552 days 4 hours ago
Robbyjak
Top 9 baby
2552 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
But Robby was closest, without Nattie's score, WITH the amount of moves Nattie was currently on, and still would have been closest, no matter how many tries it took Natti
2552 days 4 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Robby, you are guaranteed single digits. You have a 1 in 9 shot at winning this game.

As for the rest of you, someone joining the jury and missing out on single digits. Head back to camp. Goodnight!

open group

Gaia's Survivor Series (2011 - 2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!