This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 18 (FUCK)

Topic » Tribal Council 18 (FUCK)

2594 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
SEND ME CONFESSIONALS!!
INCLUDE ME IN ALL TENGAGED MAILS AND SKYPE CONVERSATIONS ABOUT THIS GAME!!

Welcome to tribal council. We'll now bring in the members of our Jury, Matt and Mel who lost the last Redemption Island Duel.

Andy has immunity. Everyone else is fair game.

Send me your votes and a reason by MIDNIGHT EST TOMORROW.

If you have the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, let me know.

The three tribal councils so far have been pretty surprising. I'd even say they were 3 blindsides in a row. Is that a testament of how hard people are playing this season?
2594 days 2 hours ago
Lemjam6
The three tribal councils so far have been pretty surprising. I'd even say they were 3 blindsides in a row. Is that a testament of how hard people are playing this season?

I wouldn't say last tribal was a blindside. Loose lips from the majority alliance got it to be such a close vote, keep it going and they will start losing their numbers.
2593 days 10 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Jake- You were safe the last three rounds, whether it be by immunity or an idol. Does that put a target on you?
2593 days 4 hours ago
black0ut247
haha oh shit i didnt even realize ^^
2593 days 3 hours ago
Lemjam6
Jake- You were safe the last three rounds, whether it be by immunity or an idol. Does that put a target on you?

I've always had a target on my back. I don't think it is any bigger now than it was on day 1.
2593 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I'll go tally the votes.
2593 days 3 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Once the votes are read, the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

If anyone has the hidden immunity idol and would like to play it, now is the time to do so.
2593 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
About that Chris - I have this power that I'd like to play tonight.
2593 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
*Looks at Dylan*
2593 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
Basically in my hidden box I got the power to reveal and nullify someone's vote.
2593 days 2 hours ago
SurvivorFreak13
I'm choosing Patrick.
2593 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
*Takes Dylan's Box*
2593 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
This IS an advantage from the Survivor Auction.
2593 days 2 hours ago
black0ut247
*farts*

*proceeds to fan it in patricks direction*
2593 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Dylan has decided to reveal and nullify Patrick's vote.
2593 days 2 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Patrick has voted JAKE.

open group

Gaia's Survivor Series (2011 - 2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!