This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

C'MON IN GUYS!

Topic » C'MON IN GUYS!

2626 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
I doubt anyone's awake right now but hey.
2626 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
It's been 22 days out here in this game. 14 people have been eliminated. You've all given a helluva effort in this game. You deserve a break.
2626 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
DROP YOUR BUFFS!
2626 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
WE HAVE MERGED!
2626 days 22 hours ago
adamsel
Yay!!!!
2626 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
You will wear SILVER BUFFS (Silver is the color of second place, and the Best To NEVER Win means second... Until one of you win ;).
2626 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Occulus Island is currently finishing up. When the results are over I will reveal who returns.

DO NOT TALK ANY ELIMINATED PLAYERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2626 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
A merge idol will be hidden AFTER Occulus Island ends.
2626 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
You have the next few days to discuss and agree on a merged tribe name. If an agreement is not made then I will take all suggestions and put them in a poll where only the ten of you will vote.
2626 days 22 hours ago
Gaiaphagee
Enjoy the next few days off.
2626 days 22 hours ago
adamsel
I'm going to suggest that our tribe be named srenniw which is winners backwards since we're close but not there yet. Just a little bit backwards
2626 days 22 hours ago
me2013
Finally
2626 days 20 hours ago
Mattress
Nice one Adam. And congrats everyone! matthewharding43 is my skype or hit me up on here :)
2626 days 10 hours ago
black0ut247
I'll suggest Asymptote

Because we we're all so close to win and we keep getting closer and closer but we never make it there.
2626 days 10 hours ago
adamsel
I like it but I think we need to make it Assymptote. With two s'
2626 days 9 hours ago
black0ut247
why 2 s's

open group

Gaia's Survivor Series (2011 - 2017)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!