This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

GROUP NEWS

Topic » GROUP NEWS

3202 days 1 hour ago
CoalB
This will most likely be the cast [unless I have to do some last minute re-casting] so I will need the following two things from everyone before we can start [Yes I know it is far off, but I want to be ready to start when the time does roll around.]

34 numbers between 1 and 1000
     ~This will be the numbers for your comps, assuming that you make it all the way to the end. I would like these numbers right now so that I can go ahead and get lists for each comp set up. That way I can write them up ahead of time and you guys won't have to wait for me.

"Letters from home"
     ~You don't have to actually write letters, just let me know 2-3 people that your character would get letters from and the jist of the letters.

If I think of anything else I need I will post it here
3202 days 1 hour ago
iGoddess
So these numbers are to pre determine the competition outcomes? Correct?
3202 days ago
bulldoggy559
I think so, then if people are evicted or can't play he'll just not count them? Explain please lmfao
3202 days ago
CoalB
Yes all the competitions will be pre-determined so that I can write out what happens in the comps without having to wait for people. When people are evicted or ineligible their scores will be ignored so it will reflect who is still in the house and able to compete.
3201 days 16 hours ago
Rain848
ONLY SIX PLAYERS FOR VETO RIGHT
3201 days 15 hours ago
CoalB
Yes, the HOH and two nominees will be auto enrolled. I'll use random.org to choose the remaining 3 from the houseguests available
3201 days 2 hours ago
Rain848
Awesome and we just mail you 32 numbers right
3201 days 1 hour ago
bulldoggy559
Bro it's 34
3200 days 16 hours ago
Rain848
Oh shit haha Misread haha xD
3187 days 7 hours ago
iGoddess
Excited for this shit, I still need to mail numbers oops!
3179 days 23 hours ago
KingGeek
Need to send in my numbers!!

open group

Big Brother: RP - Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!