This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Game Mechanics

Topic » Game Mechanics

3205 days 10 hours ago
CoalB
I just wanted to post how this is going to work, so people know what they're getting into.

THREADS
There will be three threads active at all times. The threads are the Diary Room, the HOH suite and then the rest of the house for that week.

Example
Week 1
Diary Room
HOH

Would become

Week 2
Dairy Room
HOH

TIMETABLE
Each "week" will be done in 5 days. The days may be separated since I am not able to keep every week open 5 days straight. If I do have to pause a week I will simply post that the "Feeds have gone to fish" and then most likely a gif of some fish for effect. This means that everything in the house is paused and when "Feeds Resume" it'll be a little bit of where we left off so people can finish conversations, then a fast forward to the next day in the cycle.

HOH comp & Room Reveal - 1
Nominations - 2
POV comp & Ceremony -3
Campaign Day - 4
Campaign Day/Eviction - 5

CASTING
I would like to do a full 16 contestants, but I know that it is unlikely I will get 16 active people. If I must I will do a season of 12 or 14 so that we can still have an even cast. The cast will be split evenly between men and women, and if I do happen to get more than 16 people that apply then I will choose those that show the most activity and understanding.

COMPETITION
All competitions will be decided by me randomly generating a number between 1 and 1000. Each houseguest competing in the competition will attempt to guess the number, the skill points you set for yourself in your app will boost your score for that corresponding challenge by whatever amount you put, pushing you closer to the correct answer. There are 4 competition types.

Endurance (1)
Physical (2)
Puzzle (3)
Strategy (4)

The competitions will be in a random order and will restart every 2 weeks.

Example
I will generate numbers 1-4 in random order

3~1~4~2

That means
~week 1 HOH is a Puzzle
~week 1 Veto is Endurance
~week 2 HOH is Strategy
~week 2 Veto is Physical

At the start of week 3 I would re-generate the challenge order for weeks 3 & 4.

As of right now these are the only things I can think of, if you guys want to know anything else let me know. Start date is still TBA.
3205 days 8 hours ago
Piddu
ugh damn i thought it was gonnna be actual comps :(
3205 days 8 hours ago
CoalB
They aren't actual comps for two reasons.

1 - I wouldn't be able to play if they were actual competitions because I would know all the answers.

2 - We have a wide variety of time zones and availability and I don't want to punish people for not living in my time zone or having real life obligations.
3205 days 7 hours ago
bulldoggy559
I like it tbh :X
3205 days 7 hours ago
Rain848
Evict Colby's ass for real comps Lmao just kidding
3205 days 7 hours ago
iGoddess
There are a lot of big bro groups out there, to compete in.. Go there XD this is out of the usual and fit for all rp'ers!
3205 days 7 hours ago
Hudspith
i love the idea and he has made it fair to the likes of me and Vanessa since we are hrs ahead
3205 days 6 hours ago
shorondabubbles
Great :)
3204 days 2 hours ago
XxHeroxX
This is an awesome idea haha.
3203 days 11 hours ago
spinfur
So we're staying in the BB15 house alright

open group

Big Brother: RP - Season 1

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!