This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

3164 days 4 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
Whoever says *smacks chandler* wins
3164 days 4 hours ago
Writinglegend
Sebby same way. I always come in 2nd. >.>
3164 days 4 hours ago
Sebby
*smacks chandler*
3164 days 4 hours ago
Coco2846
what..
3164 days 4 hours ago
Writinglegend
*smacks Chandler*
3164 days 4 hours ago
Mchappy
sebby.. im not bitter or anything.. but maybe its bc ur actually not as good as you think and need to work on ur social game? :p
3164 days 4 hours ago
Coco2846
*smacks mchappymeal*
3164 days 4 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
oh yeah i just saved that statement just in case. if we are ever in another one together thats the first thing im posting! haha
3164 days 4 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
Coco wins
3164 days 4 hours ago
Coco2846
yay okay! comment who u evict below.
3164 days 4 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
GOT EEM
3164 days 4 hours ago
Coco2846
3164 days 3 hours ago
Sebby
There was nothing I could chance mchappy..chandler was pissed at me..I tried to be funny and get back his vote..it didnt work..nothing I could do. I have a really strong social game and I try different strategies every group game but people are actually bitter I mean I feel like russel hantz everytime..I approached everyone..gave my amulets to people and i didnt keep them for me..I did really good imo
3164 days 3 hours ago
Sebby
anyway i'm done bye bitter tengaged folks!
3164 days 3 hours ago
Mchappy
im sure you probably do have better social game in other groups but in this one, for my case, you barely talked to me 1 on 1 so that could have costed you a vote

i agree that you did really good tho so congrats nonetheless :)

open group

Murder Mansion [SEP. 2017]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!