This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Questioning

Topic » Jury Questioning

3164 days 3 hours ago
Chandlerp1996
he is a backstabberrrrrrrrrrr
3164 days 3 hours ago
Mchappy
i still voted for writing to win tho (said i would make my vote public)
3164 days 3 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Second vote
Writinglegend
3164 days 3 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Third vote
Writinglegend
3164 days 3 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Fourth vote
Sebby
3164 days 3 hours ago
Writinglegend
Hello jurors. I've played a dirty game, I would argue I've played the dirtiest game here. I backstabbed and I lied so much that I even forgot what was the truth and what was the lie. I played both sides since the beginning, and played a social game that allowed me to touch all base at all points. I even did good enough to convince Sebby to take me.

This all goes back to week one. BeastBoy, thegreendragon19, and I made a final three agreement to get us to the end. In addition to that, I joined the alliance of Sebby, Hunter, and Sports. We basically took out the inactives until tribe swap came. At tribe swap I orchetrated the ending of laughingoutload. Sadly, at the time I had f2 deals with BeastBoy, TheGreenDragon, c_mpsc2, and Shaunyboo2001, also keeping close taps on Always. Sadly, I couldn't save Shauny any longer and decided to stab her in the back to get to merge.

At merge, I flipped. A big flip. BeastBoy, thegreendragon19, and I joined an alliance with Always and Happy. Five person, good deal. I also had ties in the alliance of Sebby, Hunter, and Sports and stayed playing both sides. I proceeded to blindisde Sports with the aforementioned alliance, coming out with minimal injury in my other alliance. Then The Green Dragon got voted out and thing changed. Happy and Always lied, per what Dragon said, so I knew I had to reform the old Herorine alliance to take them out. After managing to get Sebby, Hunter, Beast, and I in the same room we proceeded to work with each other once more, and again I came out with little damage after playing both sides. I created a f2 deal with Sebby and Hunter. Beast and I had a f2 right before the game started. We managed to evict victiorious first, but then Chandler was caught in the bullets.

I had to start working with Happy again as he kept winning, and needed to keep the option of flipping once more open. I talked to him and made a f2, and it's because of this social game he told me the information about Beast I sadly didn't want to hear: Beast wanted me out. With Hunter and Sebby we proceeded to vote out Beast. I voted out Happy because I knew he had four artifacts (I was doing calculations, and being in their alliance gave me that privvy information), so, in order to keep playing both sides I had Happy use all four and then vote out Beast.

I then had to cut lose Happy and put a knife in his back. Him telling me he was voting Hunter gave me more reason to go to Sebby to convince him to take me. I told Sebby that Hunter was going to win if he took him, and the jury hated me because I lied to them all. He, at the end, as you can see, decided to take me to the final two.

I'v lied, backstabbed, and manipulated my way to final two whilst playing a social game that allowed me to not truly worry once. I hope you all, the jurors, can see that and see that I played a game worthy of the title 'Sole Survivor'.
3164 days 3 hours ago
Sebby
congratz writing!
3164 days 3 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
That is two votes Writinglegend and two votes Sebby.
3164 days 3 hours ago
Sebby
lol they voted and didn't even read speeches. sad as hell.
3164 days 3 hours ago
Writinglegend
What? Voting already? I didn't even give my story D:
3164 days 3 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Yeah, sorry guys but I have all the votes
3164 days 3 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Fifth vote
Writinglegend
3164 days 3 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Sixth vote
3164 days 3 hours ago
Sebby
congratzzz
3164 days 3 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Sebby.

We have a tie...

open group

Murder Mansion [SEP. 2017]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!