This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #13 - Yteicos

Topic » Tribal Council #13 - Yteicos

3151 days 5 hours ago
Coco2846
wooo hooooooooo
3151 days 5 hours ago
Writinglegend
Woooooo
3151 days 5 hours ago
Mchappy
poor hunter should have made a real deal with me then :(
3151 days 5 hours ago
Writinglegend
I'm pretty good at persuasion, because I've been playing both sides this whole game.
3151 days 5 hours ago
Sebby
I doubt it hunter tbh, sorry :(
3151 days 5 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
HUNTERBC88, Sebby has spoken.

*snuffs torch*
3151 days 5 hours ago
coolnarwhal88
Jury questioning will be up for 20 minutes and then winner will be revealed
3151 days 5 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
you shouldnt have done that sebby
3151 days 5 hours ago
Mchappy
20 mins too long we all know who the winner is............ coco
3151 days 5 hours ago
HUNTERBC88
guess whos vote your going to get writing
3151 days 5 hours ago
Coco2846
wheres mchappy meal
3151 days 5 hours ago
Mchappy
me
3151 days 5 hours ago
Sebby
So probably none of you liked my game because I backstabbed you all one way or another. I started the game by messaging every single person in the game..once that was done I made sure I had an alliance with everyone and I could ride the whole in the middle, making the best decisions for me. I was covered everywhere so I wasn't worried at all when we switched tribe and merged. I won a lot of challenges that got me amulets that kept me safe one tribal because I used correctly. Once merge started I wanted to go back under the radar  and not prove to people that I was a challenge threat so I threw the first few immunnity challenges on purpose. then when I needed it the most I won the last 2 challenges and that's what got me here. I'm aware that I pissed a lot of people off and lied to everyone but there is no rulebook about survivor that says "you cannot lie in this game, it is not permitted" so I did lie in this game and I did what I had to do to get to f2, ill answer all questions if you have any. I know I probably won't win, I'm not stupid but might aswell try!
3151 days 5 hours ago
Sebby
oops wrong forum ill copy paste in other

open group

Murder Mansion [SEP. 2017]

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!