This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 13 (La Ceiba)

Topic » Tribal Council 13 (La Ceiba)

2826 days 14 hours ago
cbearattack
Come on in guys
We will now bring in the members of our Jury
Kevin, Justyn, Anna, Barry, Tennis, and Gamo voted out at the last tribal council

Questions

-Jake E. (Jakeee1123)- There are five people left, is there anywhere you can hide?

-Ryan S. (Ryan S.)- Do alliances still exist this late in the game?

-Chris (BostonRob524)- What is your vote based on tonight?

-Patsy (BBhoe)- What do you have to do these next two tribals to make it to the end?

-Latisha (BoogieWoman)- How important is immunity right now at this stage in the game?

Votes are due by 10 PM central tomorrow (I have to work tomorrow late shift so no challenge tomorrow)

IF YOU ARE GOING TO PLAY AN IDOL TONIGHT IS THE LAST NIGHT AND YOU MUST TELL ME YOU ARE GOING TO PLAY IT, I CAN PLAY IT FOR YOU BUT YOU MUST TELL ME! (That being said, someone may not have an idol ohhhhh)
2826 days 14 hours ago
BostonRob524
-Chris (BostonRob524)- What is your vote based on tonight?

I'm voting it solely off of who I can trust in the end! :)
2826 days 14 hours ago
RyanS
I think alliances still exist, but I wouldn't be surprised if things got nasty. Everyone wants to win and they want to take who they can beat. I think people will stay loyal to their alliances though
2826 days 14 hours ago
BoogieWoman
It's very important because I'm safe to decide who deserves to make final tribal
2826 days 14 hours ago
cbearattack
And remember not voting your med evaced
2826 days 14 hours ago
BoogieWoman
I have a proposal. It's come down to Ryan or Jake tonight. I don't want to have to choose one. That's why I'd like to force a tie

If Ryan/Chris vote for Jake

And

Patsy/Jake vote for Ryan

And

I vote for Chris or Patsy

We can have a fire making challenge and be extremely fair
2826 days 14 hours ago
BoogieWoman
Never mind that would just be a revote but that is still fair
2826 days 14 hours ago
BoogieWoman
Ugh I just need time to think

WHOEVER I VOTE FOR, IT IS ABSOLUTELY NOT PERSONAL
2826 days 11 hours ago
BBHoe
If you want to make it to the end of the game I guess you gotta not get voted out. Unless you got a hidden immunity idol then that changes things..
2826 days 1 hour ago
Jakeee1123
I haven't been hiding cbear. I've been playing the whole time. I really hope it's not my time to go but if it is then I'll accept it. I've played a fairly good season and it would suck being so close to the end and getting out
2825 days 15 hours ago
cbearattack
Ok, and with that it is time to vote, Patsy your up
2825 days 15 hours ago
cbearattack
Ok,if anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it now is the final time to do so
2825 days 15 hours ago
cbearattack
Patsy stands
2825 days 15 hours ago
cbearattack
"Cbear, I'm not going home tonight"
*Plays http://imgur.com/qPdfdoM *
2825 days 15 hours ago
cbearattack
Ok, this is a hidden immunity idol any votes cast against Patsy will not count
2825 days 15 hours ago
cbearattack
Once the votes have been read the decision is final, person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately

open group

Survivor Bora Bora: The French Polynesia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!