This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council 10 (LaCeiba)

Topic » Tribal Council 10 (LaCeiba)

2845 days 13 hours ago
cbearattack
Come on in guys
We will now bring in the members of the Jury  Kevin, Justyn, and Anna voted out at the last tribal council

-Jake E. (Jakeee1123)- As we get close to the end of this game is paranoia going to start to sink in?

-Barry M. (BluJay112)- Where are you looking for coming to the end?

-Gamo P. (Thisismygame)- An outstanding move last night, and I'm sure you are happy to have immunity around your neck, but does all of this put a target on your back?

-Ryan S. (Ryan S.)- How are alliances going to shape this end game?

-Chris (BostonRob524)- You've been on the chopping block multiple times, do you expect that again tonight?

-Tennis B. (flame999) - Do you think you have a shot to win this game?

-Patsy (BBhoe)- You are a pretty outspoken person, does this hurt you?

-Latisha (BoogieWoman)- You've played a very odd game this entire season how do you rate yourself?

Votes due by 7 PM CENTRAL

If you are going to play an idol let me know!
2845 days 13 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
-Gamo P. (Thisismygame)- An outstanding move last night, and I'm sure you are happy to have immunity around your neck, but does all of this put a target on your back?

Of course. only two people didnt vote me. I think that makes me public enemy Number one.
I would like everyone to know that i got help from outside the game. I got it from the winner of the comp in The Power Struggle.
2845 days 13 hours ago
cbearattack
And I would like everyone to know I said no one in THIS game could help you, anyone outside was allowed
2845 days 13 hours ago
Jakeee1123
Um paronia has always been here for everyone. It sucks but you just have to trust people
2845 days 12 hours ago
BoogieWoman
I've done well. If strange tactics get me to the end there is no point in judging
2845 days 9 hours ago
BBHoe
I think being outspoken has pros and cons.. but that's just me boo and I don't wanna be fake.
2845 days 1 hour ago
RyanS
Loyalty is #1. As the game gets smaller, people will be looking for who will stay loyal.
2844 days 18 hours ago
flame999
Tennis Ball:I definitely know I'm not going tonight, but I might win
2844 days 15 hours ago
cbearattack
Ok, sorry about the small wait just got home I'm gonna go tally the votes
2844 days 15 hours ago
Jakeee1123
*ass shakes*
2844 days 15 hours ago
Jakeee1123
*in nervousness*
2844 days 15 hours ago
BoogieWoman
LOL
2844 days 15 hours ago
cbearattack
Ok, and with that it is time to vote, Latisha your up
2844 days 15 hours ago
cbearattack
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it now would be the time to do so
2844 days 15 hours ago
cbearattack
*No one stands*
2844 days 15 hours ago
cbearattack
Ok, once the votes have been read the decision is final, person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately, I'll read the votes

open group

Survivor Bora Bora: The French Polynesia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!