This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #9 (La Ceiba)

Topic » Tribal Council #9 (La Ceiba)

2847 days 17 hours ago
cbearattack
Come on in guys

-Jake E. (Jakeee1123)- People will trust their Life with you, does that put a target on your back

-Barry M. (BluJay112)- You were considered a floater, do you see this as truth

-Gamo P. (Thisismygame)- So close to immunity tonight, but fell short how do you feel about that?

-Ryan S. (Ryan S.)- You were considered the weakest but almost one today's challenge, why do they perceive you as weak?

-Anna (AnnaMay)- Your first time without individual immunity, does this scare you?

-Chris (BostonRob524)- People want you BANNED FROM TENGAGED in the quiz, why do you think this is?

-Tennis B. (flame999)- You didn't send in a vote OR a list, where is your head off

-Patsy (BBhoe)- You were the answer to a LOT of the negative questions, what does that say about your game?

-Latisha (BoogieWoman)- Surprised by today's outcome?

Votes due by 10 pm central tomorrow (I am going to be gone pretty much all day tomorrow so I will read them when I get home)

If you wanna play an idol let me know

Remember Patsy and Ryan are immune and cannot be voted out
2847 days 17 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
-Gamo P. (Thisismygame)- So close to immunity tonight, but fell short how do you feel about that?
I feel like that costed me the game.
*packs bags*
2847 days 17 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
2847 days 17 hours ago
BoogieWoman
Well it's a different outcome than we're used to so I think things could shake up if some people aren't careful
2847 days 17 hours ago
cbearattack
(Also forgot to say, we will now bring in the members of our Jury, Kevin and Justyn voted out at the last tribal council)
2847 days 17 hours ago
BBHoe
Well I guess people have not been liking my game... I do feel hurt but I know that actions speak louder than words :(
2847 days 16 hours ago
RyanS
Maybe I'm not as outspoken as others and that leads people to see me as weak
2847 days 16 hours ago
Jakeee1123
I don't think it puts a target on me im just trying to be nice to everyone lol and I love everyone
2847 days 16 hours ago
BoogieWoman
I have to say that I don't think the labels really define any one of us. I for one think it was difficult labeling everyone so y'all shouldn't take them as whole truth.
2847 days 16 hours ago
AnnaMay
It does scare me, but people have to understand that family matters come before online games. I really hope I am not voted out tonight due to my immunity streak
2847 days 15 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
Anna, I am sorry that you had to not be here because of family matters. Have i known that, I would of not been a dick during this challenge towards you.
2847 days 15 hours ago
AnnaMay
It's alright Gamo :)
2847 days 5 hours ago
BostonRob524
-Chris (BostonRob524)- People want you BANNED FROM TENGAGED in the quiz, why do you think this is? Honestly don't know but could care less, that means not a damn thing to me
2846 days 16 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
HERE WE GO!
2846 days 16 hours ago
cbearattack
Alright and with that, It's time to vote, Anna your up
2846 days 16 hours ago
BostonRob524
*Sits down* This should be interesting!

open group

Survivor Bora Bora: The French Polynesia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!