This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #8 (La Ceiba)

Topic » Tribal Council #8 (La Ceiba)

2847 days 20 hours ago
cbearattack
Come on in guys

Questions

-Jake E. (Jakeee1123)- Can Anna be stopped?

-Barry M. (BluJay112)- What is important as we get this deep into the game?

-Gamo P. (Thisismygame)- You seem to have had a bit of anger directed towards Anna for winning today, how does this speak to you as a player (or was I misinterpreting that)

-Justyn (scooby0000)- Surprised that NO IDOLS have been played

-Ryan S. (Ryan S.)- What are you looking for as this game starts to wind down

-Anna (AnnaMay)- 4 STRAIGHT immunity wins, how much of a target does that give you?

-Chris (BostonRob524)- You have been on the verge of being voted out twice, what does that say for you?

-Tennis B. (flame999)- How do you think your tribemates see you?

-Patsy (BBhoe)- Is there an issue with being granted immunity?

-Latisha (BoogieWoman)- What did last night's vote do to this game?

Votes are due by 7 PM CENTRAL TOMORROW (everything is pushed forward an hour tomorrow in terms of scheduling cause I got some shit to do later that night)

Remember Anna and Patsy are immune and cannot be voted for, if you have an idol and want to play it message me!
2847 days 20 hours ago
scooby0000
Yes very much
2847 days 20 hours ago
BluJay112
Barry M. (BluJay112)- What is important as we get this deep into the game?

I believe loyalty is most important as we advance in the game :)
2847 days 20 hours ago
BBHoe
I don't think theres an issue at all.. if you've worked hard building bonds with other people in this game, I think you do deserve immunity and this twist is a great way to offer the social players a reward as well.
2847 days 20 hours ago
Jakeee1123
Anna is a comp beast lol and she deserves all the immunities she's won :)
2847 days 20 hours ago
AnnaMay
I am a competitive person in nature. Having this around my neck is the only way of knowing you are truly safe. For that reason, I will not stop and wait for people to catch up to me. This game is cutthroat and I don't want my throat to be cut just yet.
2847 days 17 hours ago
BostonRob524
-Chris (BostonRob524)- You have been on the verge of being voted out twice, what does that say for you?
That just goes to show that people view me as a threat and that they tried to get me out but failed and I struck first! :P Word to the wise don't play with fire you might get burned! :X
2847 days 11 hours ago
flame999
Tennis Ball:Good,but I'm pretty sure I'm not leaving.
2847 days 2 hours ago
BoogieWoman
It showed that people in this game aren't afraid to be two faced
2846 days 23 hours ago
cbearattack
Guys I may be delayed just a bit If I am NOT HERE to reveal the votes at 7 the challenge will be DELAYED till 7:30 TODAY!  If I am not here at 7:30 (which is pretty much impossible) it will be DELAYED UNTIL 8:00 PM TODAY (sorry for the inconvinience what I had to do got pushed up)
2846 days 23 hours ago
cbearattack
But understand I SHOULD be here by 7
2846 days 22 hours ago
scooby0000
Ok
2846 days 22 hours ago
cbearattack
Sorry guys, had a youth group thing tonight and they were like "lets push it up earlier" but I'm here now
2846 days 22 hours ago
cbearattack
Alright, with that It's TIME to vote (lol me), Justyn you're up
2846 days 22 hours ago
cbearattack
Ok if anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it now would be the time to do so
2846 days 22 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
*throws rock*

open group

Survivor Bora Bora: The French Polynesia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!