This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #6 (La Cebia)

Topic » Tribal Council #6 (La Cebia)

2852 days 3 hours ago
cbearattack
Come on in guys

Remember Anna AND Jake E. cannot be voted out

There are a lot of you so I'm only going to do general questions

How will this double immunity twist shake up the game?

Is it surprising that no idols have been played yet?

What is your goal with the vote tonight?

Votes are due by 8 pm central tomorrow night

(you guys can still change the tribe name, but from what I gather this is what people want)
2852 days 3 hours ago
scooby0000
It will be interesting 

The idols might be hard to find so not really

I just hope not to get voted off
2852 days 3 hours ago
cbearattack
ALSO, WE ARE AT THE NEW CHALOMA BEACH, If the Nacaome or Monte Verde idols were NOT FOUND they are OUT OF PLAY

They Chaloma idol is in play, whether or not it has been found I cannot reveal
2852 days 3 hours ago
Jakeee1123
I think the twist is cool and will need to make sure that players have a strong social game as long as challenge ability.

Not really. I don't think any have been found.

to see an inact go?
2852 days 2 hours ago
ThisIsMyGame
How will this double immunity twist shake up the game? It will show who is truly loyal to who.

Is it surprising that no idols have been played yet? No. Every vote has been stratight forward so far

Have me not go
2852 days 2 hours ago
BoogieWoman
1. I think it will make things harder

2. Idk how to get one so not surprised

3. Get myself in a good position
2852 days 2 hours ago
AnnaMay
How will this double immunity twist shake up the game? I think that it will change the way immunities are currently seen. Not only will the most physical person win, but also the most social.

Is it surprising that no idols have been played yet? I don't think so. The idols seem to be very hard to find so I don't think that anyone has one yet.

What is your goal with the vote tonight? My goal is to make sure that everyone who makes it to the jury stage of the game deserves it.
2852 days 2 hours ago
RyanS
How will this double immunity twist shake up the game? Huge. Less options to vote off

Is it surprising that no idols have been played yet? I guess so, idek if people have them

What is your goal with the vote tonight? That an inact goes. I've fought on my previous tribe, adn I think I deserve to be here, but I've been busy these past two nights, I hope it's okay
2852 days ago
cbearattack
ALSO REMEMBER: IF YOU PLAN TO PLAY AN IDOL YOU MUST NOTIFY ME THROUGH MAIL
2851 days 23 hours ago
BBHoe
Can we change our tribal name to Hoe and Co? ;) Jk we should call it Boomshakalaka for random reasons
2851 days 23 hours ago
BBHoe
How will this double immunity twist shake up the game?
- I love it. Now the odds are higher for someone to win immunity.

Is it surprising that no idols have been played yet?
- Not at all.. I think people are saving it to be used near the end..

I just don't wanna go home y'all! I lost the challenge cuz I was watching too much Big Brother and it sucks :(
2851 days 18 hours ago
flame999
Tennis Ball:*Dosent speak because is nervous*
2851 days 13 hours ago
kevin121302
It can really change how the votes will go, like maybe people are planning to blindside a certain person, and the person who wins immunity gives the 2nd immunity on that person, and their plan blows up (idk of tha makes sense to you)

No, people don't usually play idols till merge, so I can see some idols being played in the future

My goal is that my blindside plan works, and that people will vote like they're supposed to
2851 days 12 hours ago
cbearattack
Just so everyone is clear you may switch your vote as many times as you want until I reveal the votes
2851 days 12 hours ago
cbearattack
7/12 votes received
2851 days 8 hours ago
cbearattack
10/12 votes received

open group

Survivor Bora Bora: The French Polynesia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!