This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 Monte Verde

Topic » Tribal Council #2 Monte Verde

2856 days 11 hours ago
cbearattack
Come on in guys

First great job at the challenge today you were SOOOO close to winning

General Question- You guys are on a losing streak, can you bounce back?

Justyn        (scooby0000)- Let's talk about idols, do you think they have been found yet

Anna           (AnnaMay)- A huge contributor to your team, but does that make you a threat

Kevin           (kevin121302)- You got into a small fight with Gamo today, what does this say about you as a player

Jake G.        (Jakegoesonline)- Let's talk about alliances, have they formed?

Chris            (BostonRob524)- You've been inactive for a while, are you playing

Latisha        (BoogieWoman)- Your tribe was in the lead and then you lost that challenge, does this put a target on your back?

If you plan on playing an idol message me

And remember Tennis Ball is not here so she cannot vote, talk at tribal, or be voted out

Votes are due by 11:59 pm tomorrow night (I'm going to a sports ball game so thats when they will be revealed)
2856 days 11 hours ago
BoogieWoman
I hope not. I stepped up when I was needed most and proved that I deserve to stick around
2856 days 11 hours ago
BostonRob524
Yeah I know I have been busy than expected these last two days and yes I am still playing but if they find it more beneficial to vote me out then so be it! If not love ya guys and you will definitely see more contribution from me!
2856 days 11 hours ago
kevin121302
The fight between me and Gamo was a big misunderstanding, he said something that got me mad and i get mad pretty easily, but I'm glad it nothing else happened
2856 days 11 hours ago
cbearattack
Just so ya'll know I should be home by midnight but if I'm not it will be posted ASAP
2856 days 11 hours ago
AnnaMay
I think that being active in challenges makes me more of an asset to my tribe than a threat. We need strong competitors to remain if we hope to win an immunity challenge and I think that I have shown my worth here. The weakest links should be cut first to strengthen the tribe.
2856 days 8 hours ago
cbearattack
3/6 votes received
2855 days 23 hours ago
scooby0000
I honeed so

No I don't think so
2855 days 22 hours ago
cbearattack
5/6 votes receivced
2855 days 19 hours ago
cbearattack
Alright with that it's time to vote, Jake G. your up
2855 days 19 hours ago
cbearattack
*collects urn*

If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it now would be the time to do so

*no one stands*

Alright I'll read the votes
2855 days 19 hours ago
cbearattack
Once the votes have been read the decision is final, person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area imediatley, I'll read the votes
2855 days 19 hours ago
cbearattack
First vote
Jake (actual self vote)
2855 days 19 hours ago
cbearattack
Second vote
Jake
2855 days 19 hours ago
cbearattack
Third Vote
Jake
2855 days 19 hours ago
cbearattack
Fourth Vote
Second Person voted out of Survivor Honduras
Jake

open group

Survivor Bora Bora: The French Polynesia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!