This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Honduras Tribal 1 (Monte Verde)

Topic » Survivor Honduras Tribal 1..

2854 days 19 hours ago
cbearattack
Alright, grab your torches, dip them in and get fire. As you know fire in this game represents life. Once your fire is gone so are you.

Remember Tennis BAll will not vote and CANNOT be voted out

Questions (in general)

What do you guys think of your tribe so far?

Is it ironic that the hardworking tribe lost the first challenge which was all about hard work and effort?

Specific Questions

Ryan W. you were the last to have the torch for your tribe and failed to pass it, does this make you a target?

Votes are due by 8 pm central time on 7/16

Please also send confessionals
2854 days 19 hours ago
cbearattack
and like always refusing to vote= self vote
2854 days 18 hours ago
rodrigueseve
What do you guys think of your tribe so far?
I like it, i mean, everone seems nice an d care about this shit
Is it ironic that the hardworking tribe lost the first challenge which was all about hard work and effort?
Very ironic, but it might make us stronger for the next time
2854 days 16 hours ago
winners1
Ryan W. you were the last to have the torch for your tribe and failed to pass it, does this make you a target?

I think it will but I had family problems these last few days. I'm sorry.
2854 days 15 hours ago
BostonRob524
What do you guys think of your tribe so far? Our tribe is a good tribe when working together, but regardless of wether or not Ryan passed the Torch Latisha and Chandler hadn't spoken pretty much at all since the game started.

Is it ironic that the hardworking tribe lost the first challenge which was all about hard work and effort? Not really ironic we just had people who aren't as active as they had put in their application, but if we lose because of them these first few votes should be easy!
2854 days 13 hours ago
scooby0000
Everybody seems cool I like it

People just aren't active
2854 days 12 hours ago
flame999
Tennis Ball:Our Tribe did great during the challenge,although we lost we did good.
Tennis Ball:Some of us were inactive,but we had a early lead,which was great
2854 days 9 hours ago
AnnaMay
What do you guys think of your tribe so far? I really like our tribe so far. Most people seem to be fairly active and dedicated to this game, but some just aren't as active.

Is it ironic that the hardworking tribe lost the first challenge which was all about hard work and effort? It is ironic that we lost this challenge. However, there are people who never showed up and that is the main reason why we lost.
2854 days 6 hours ago
cbearattack
3/8 votes received
2854 days 5 hours ago
cbearattack
5/8 votes received
2854 days 3 hours ago
cbearattack
6/8 votes received
2854 days ago
cbearattack
Alright and with that its time to vote, Anna you're up
2854 days ago
cbearattack
*goes to collect urn*
If anybody has a hidden immunity idol and would like to play it now would be the time to do so
2854 days ago
cbearattack
No one stands
2854 days ago
flame999
Tennis Ball:Good luck guys
2854 days ago
cbearattack
Alright, once the votes have been read the decision is final, person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately, I'll read the votes

open group

Survivor Bora Bora: The French Polynesia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!