This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Finale Tribal Council 2

Topic » Finale Tribal Council 2

2952 days 15 hours ago
cbearattack
We will now bring in the members of our Jury
Aaron, Kyle, Luke, Maddie, Aiden, and Tyler voted out at the last tribal council

Mel: What are you basing your vote on

Red and Carlos: Why should Mel take you

Mel, your vote is due in exactly 24 hours, YOU CANNOT CHANGE IT, and once I receive it I will read it. If you do not vote in the next 24 hours you will be med evaced and Red and Carlos will be the final 2
2952 days 15 hours ago
cswaggerr
Mel should take Red. Make it a worthy f2
2952 days 15 hours ago
RedWing91
Red and Carlos: Why should Mel take you

I was loyal to you from the go Mel
2952 days 5 hours ago
cbearattack
And with that it is time  to vote, Mel your up
*collects urn*
Once the vote is read the decision is final, person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal council areal immediately.

First vote
7th person voted out and the 7th and final member of our jury
Carlos

Carlos, bring me your torch. Carlos the tribe has spoken
*snuffs torch*
time for you to go

Well, congratulations, you have come as far as you can in this game, but now the power switches over to the jury. So the real question is, are you prepared for them.

Grab your stuff, head out, goodnight
2952 days 5 hours ago
RedWing91
Thank you Mel
2952 days 5 hours ago
me2013
Tbh it wasn't as clear cut as that - but at the end of the day the two people who were completely honest with me and I felt I could trust the most made it to the end. Thanks Carlos for working with me - without all the bullshit - I wish it was a f3 because even though you were not active in most challenges, we could not have made it to the end without voting together.

open group

Survivor Bora Bora: The French Polynesia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!