This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Tribal Council #2 (Iscaya)

Topic » Tribal Council #2 (Iscaya)

2951 days 18 hours ago
cbearattack
Come on in guys

Luke
Riley
Aiden
Kevin

Behind each of you is a torch, grab it, dip it in, and dip fire. This is the ritual at Tribal Council because in this game fire represents life, and once your fire is gone, so are you

Votes are due by 8pm central

Luke D. (Brashful)- One of the few people who actually was at the challenge today, do you feel like your tribe will consider you a detriment because you technically lost it for them, or will they thank you for at least trying.

Tyler H. (TylerParkerHarvey)- You've been inact the past day and were given a clue to the idol, do you think people see you as a threat.

Kevin P. (skittleshark101)- You were exiled and have done literally nothing. ARE YOU EVEN ALIVE??? You seemed so excited and I think you might legitimately be dead, are you ok?

Aiden W. (Gamerden13)- You seem to be doing some things in this game but you did not show up to the challenge today, does this make you a target.

Riley T. (The Empress)- Same as Aiden

Red W. (Redwing)- Same as Luke

You guys need to step it up or Viuda will decimate you, once again voted due tomorrow (4/21) at 8pm central
2951 days 18 hours ago
RedWing91
Red W. (Redwing)- One of the few people who actually was at the challenge today, do you feel like your tribe will consider you a detriment because you technically lost it for them, or will they thank you for at least trying.

I don't know what the tribe will consider me but I hope it is as a possible asset cause I showed up
2951 days 17 hours ago
TheEmpress
I'm going to be really busy, work fucked me with my schedule :( Vote me out :*
2951 days 1 hour ago
Gamerden13
I think this does put a target on my back however I have been busy with college work and other Survivor games and I have a feeling that I might get eliminated tonight, but as always, well see
2950 days 22 hours ago
TylerParkerHarvey
Sure, I think it may put a target on my back, but hopefully I can sit tight until the merge, then begin to really start playing
2950 days 22 hours ago
TylerParkerHarvey
Also, How do we vote? Just message you it?
2950 days 19 hours ago
cbearattack
yes tyelr
2950 days 19 hours ago
cbearattack
about 9 minutes left to vote
2950 days 19 hours ago
cbearattack
Alright, with all that, it's time to vote

Riley you're up

2950 days 19 hours ago
cbearattack
*Comes back in with urn*
If anybody has a Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it now would be the time to do so...

Alright once the votes have been read the decision is final. Person voted out will be asked to leave the tribal Council Area immediately. 

I'll read the votes
2950 days 19 hours ago
cbearattack
First vote
Riley (self vote)
2950 days 19 hours ago
cbearattack
Second Vote
Tyler (self vote)
2950 days 19 hours ago
cbearattack
Third Vote

Kevin (self vote)
2950 days 19 hours ago
cbearattack
Fourth vote

Riley
2950 days 19 hours ago
cbearattack
Fifth vote

Fifth person eliminated and first person voted out of Survivor Peru
Riley
2950 days 19 hours ago
cbearattack
Riley, that's three but tonight that's enough
You need to bring me your torch.
*brings torch*
Riley the tribe has spoken
Time for you to go

open group

Survivor Bora Bora: The French Polynesia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!