This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Episode 2

Topic » Episode 2

2946 days 19 hours ago
cbearattack
The second challenge will be played and it will be live!
Starts at 8pm central time (st. Louis time)
let me know if you will be here
2946 days 8 hours ago
phillyboy27
I think I can make it
2946 days 5 hours ago
cbearattack
THIS CHALLENGE IS NO LONGER LIVE
I apologize something very important has come up and I will not be able to make it tonight until very late so sadly the challenge will have to be non-live.
I am just going to post the challenge now, it ends at 7 pm central tomorrow night (4/18)

This challenge is called the "Five Island Challenge" and here is how it works
There will be five posts in the topic called island 1, island two, island three, island 4, etc. Your goal is to have the most combined time as a tribe on an island. The tribe that controls the island the longest wins that island. You must win 3 out of the 5 islands to win immunity. (I will be going by time stamps in the topic)

Each individual person can only control one island at a time and you MUST POST

"I claim this island for (your tribe)"

If you do not post the phrase in that manner it will not count. Also if at anytime it shows that you are claiming two islands at a time NONE OF THOSE CLAIMS WILL COUNT.

The Challenge will start at 8pm central (it is currently 12:40 central as I post this, so you got about 7 hours until this starts) Any posting before hand and you WILL BE DISQUALIFIED from the challenge. Good Luck to Both Tribes I do not know how often I will be on this is an extremely important issue that I did not expect to come up, I will probably not be able to say go either. Once again I apologize.
2946 days 5 hours ago
cbearattack
Also, only one person from your tribe can control an island
2946 days 5 hours ago
cbearattack
Alright, with that out of the way please send in confessionals and NO PERSONAL ATTACKS

I do not want a repeat of last night
2946 days 5 hours ago
cbearattack
Finally, I forgot one more thing

One island has a clue to the hidden immunity idol, be the first to claim that island and get the clue
2946 days 5 hours ago
Mattarous
This sounds fun!!
2946 days 2 hours ago
Kyle12212
Ok
2945 days ago
cbearattack
One hour left in the challenge DO NOT GIVE UP
2944 days 23 hours ago
coolranch
Do we pick someone to giv a clue now
2944 days 23 hours ago
cbearattack
By my calculations Iscaya won islands
1,2, and 4

Viuda won islands
3 and 5

By a 3-2 island victory ISCAYA wins immunity

This was a very close challenge, however with a 23 hour a tribe had to have a total of 11 hours and 31 min. on an island challenge Iscaya managed to win their islands

Island 1 13 and a half hours

Island 2 19 hours and 2 min. - 6 hours and 24 min is 13 hours and about 30 min

Island 4 About 15 hours

Congratulations Iscaya, now please give a clue to a member of Viuda
2944 days 23 hours ago
coolranch
Hmm
2944 days 23 hours ago
coolranch
R any viuda members here?
2944 days 23 hours ago
cbearattack
Yes
2944 days 23 hours ago
Mattarous
I'm here
2944 days 23 hours ago
cbearattack
I have mailed them

open group

Survivor Bora Bora: The French Polynesia

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!