This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council (Survivor Samoa)

Topic » Final Tribal Council (Survivor..

2280 days ago
bryantandf
*everyone walks in*

We will now bring in the members of our jury:

Zelen, Jay, Robby, Gumball, Quinn, Hoop and Chandelier voted out at the last Tribal Council

Now, let's welcome in the final 3: Birks, Taylor, Lena-Rose

The power now rests in the jury's hands.

Final 3: Please make your opening statements at this time or as soon as you can.
2280 days ago
LenaRose
Hello to my fellow finalists, the jury and to whoever is here reading. I haven't got the best words to express myself so please bare with me.
I will start on the summary of my game. But before that I just want to say; I joined this game in hopes of having fun, meeting people I wouldn't meet in other games, making friends and experiencing new things. I started with the belief I was second best, that every single person was better than me, that I would be gone straight away and I'd be the laughing stock. I had the fear that everyone would look at me and label me as weak, dumb and someone to manipulate. I couldn't be more wrong; in this game I have met people that have truly opened my eyes to go for my full potential. I have met amazing people that I connected with on levels I never thought I would. I have made friends that I can truly see lasting a long time. But I want to thank two people specifically. The first is the amazing host. Bryan you have made me able to grow in confidence, get friends and experience thing I never thought I would. The second is to someone who isn't in the game, I won't say their name just in case they wan't to remain anonymous. They had messaged me telling me "Don't give up on yourself. I believe in you and I believe you can do it."
So lets begin,  I started on the Galu tribe and I was alone. I didn't attempt to make an alliance and no one attempted with me. I voted randomly each time and went under the radar. I helped when I could with challenges but with the time difference I rarely made it.
Even though I loved the game, it really kicked up a notch for me when we had the first tribe shift. I found friendship with the initial Galu tribe and we worked together. I had a higher drive and passion to chase for immunity, chase for staying safe and a higher chase to gain friendship. This was the first time I felt I was making a difference, whether it was helping in winning immunity or being an additional vote.  I believed I was in an amazing position and then another tribe shift happened and my heart sunk because change really freaks me out, but the thing that got me through? The new found hunger to succeed and the amazing amount of support from my friends.
In the third tribe I began to realize my worth a bit more and it continued until we merged.
After the merge I sunk, I felt terrible in the sense my confidence was poor and I doubted myself again, the truth is I believed each time I was going. Even though I had an amazing set of friends that I was voting alongside. I continued to feel like this until the 12th Episode. I won immunity, and I gained a huge amount of confidence, self worth and passion. Since then I have ridden on a high and I've made every move with 1000% effort.
So I move onto the jury. You are here to vote a new winner, but before that I want to thank you all. If it wasn't for the strong challenge players that you had to pray would slip up, the mastermind thinkers or you amazingly popular players we wouldn't of had such an amazing game! You all did an amazing job and I want to congratulate you all for reaching the jury positions. There is not one of you that doesn't deserve a seat in this top 3. But as you're here to vote the new winner I would like to tell you why I think I should win.
I'm an underdog, I'm often put to the side with the belief of they won't make it. That's what games like this need. Winner's who are an inspiration to those people who are bullied, looked down upon and cast aside because they're not amazing at this, or amazing at that. We should have a winner who can openly say "Yeah, I am that kid you looked down upon for being geeky, or playing board games, or who loved to study. But I did it, and it got me here". Another reason why I believe I should win is; I have no elimination votes. Not one! If that hasn't shown you I'm a deserving winner, then I'm not sure what will.
2280 days ago
lhooper902976
Alruight, let me start the jury questioning first since I made history happen. First, I want all of you to do a tribute to the jury comparing them to survivor players and why.
2280 days ago
lhooper902976
Lena:We barely even spoke, what was 1 big move you did that was your own.
Birk:I gave you the ammo to save taylor and you repaid me by voting me out. Why should I not be bitter towards you.
Taylor: We were great allies and I literately sacrificed my game to get you there. What would you say is your top 3 regrets in the game and why?
2280 days ago
Birks4444
@Hoop and jury

I HAVE A VERY LONG opening statement. I'm still working on it, so plz wait to vote after I have posted it.
2279 days 23 hours ago
Chandelier
First, congratulations to you.
Lena: I trusted you and you just crushed my feelings. Among the finalists you had the best social game but I do not think that's enough for you to win my vote then tell me why I should vote for you and do not come up with that crap that losers should win because if that's the case, I should be sitting there

Birks so far you have my vote but I'm still confused about it. Tell me why you did not want to take me to the final after all of the others 2 finalists I was the least likely to win and do not tell me I wanted a fair game because I do not fall for it. Congratulations on making a great strategic game.

Taylor you lied to me every time I asked you something and by now I did not understand the reason so explain it to me and tell me why I should vote for you

I really hope neither of you talk about loyalty because otherwise you will lose my vote anyway, where was the loyalty in the Hoop when you betrayed him?

Anyway, good luck and love u guys <3

Forgive writing mistakes because I use Google translator to communicate
2279 days 23 hours ago
LenaRose
Zelen- Ramona Gray, they did good to get to the stage but wasn't around long enough to get to know.
Jay- Caleb Reynolds, evac took him too soon and should have stayed longer.
Robby- Parvati Shallow, both are amazingly smart and have great strategic plays.
Gumball- Ozzy Lusth, because both are challenge powerhorses.
Quinn- Rob Mariano, is an experienced player who knows how to play. However is at fall because he lost members who were looking out for him.
Hoop- Cirie Fields, someone who should have stayed longer and was hoped to stay longer but idols screwed over.
Chandelier- Debbie Wanner, is a great player that knows how to play the game but found herself on the backlash of a blindside.

One big move that I did that was my own. I made sure that Chandelier was out. Sounds horrible of saying it but I made sure the others kept her in because I know she would keep me.
2279 days 23 hours ago
LenaRose
Chandelier you should vote me to win because I played the game well. I won challenges and I was someone who fought hard for not only themself, but the Tribe they were on.
I have proven that I have a great play by gettin 0 votes, that's worthy of something.
I know I hurt you, but I took every path cautiously, I knew one wrong step would get a backlash from someone and I had to secure myself this spot, unfortunately that meant hurting you.
But no matter my vote, they would have voted you, I could have tried but it wouldn't have worked, I'm sorry.
2279 days 23 hours ago
Birks4444
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                      MY INTRODUCTION AND THANKS

Hello respected jury members, fellow finalists and Mr.Host-Sir!

Firstly, I'd like to thank Mr.Host-Sir! Thank you for recruiting me and showing me an amazing group game like this. I thought this would be some random inact filled group game, but, I was proved wrong! This has been an amazing game! I truly mean that, so thank you for everything!

Secondly, this message is to all members of this cast. Thank you for making this an incredible game and socializing with me. I am so glad I got to meet all of you and strengthen my relationships with you. I got to meet you amazing people and hopefully we'll keep in touch once this game is over.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                          GETTING DOWN TO BUSINESS
Now, I'll be discussing why I had to vote each of you out. Before I begin, please do not think I voted you out because you were a bad player, I didn't like you or just randomly. You were ALL a threat to me in one way or another. I had my reasons for everything and I'll be explaining them down below:

Zelen (Juror#1): Zelen! We were both former Galu and I was so glad to get to meet you! We voted together several times. Having to eliminate you was my first strong move in this game. Since you were former Galu, I knew that the FoaFoa's wouldn't expect us to vote for you, thus giving them the chance to flush any idols. I had to use the #safevote strategy on you, because I didn't know where your head was at! Good job on making JURY!!!!

Jay (Juror#2): Jay! I have to start off by telling the truth! I was SO scared of you and it sucked because you would be someone I would root for as a fan. Your social skills and game knowledge really intimidated me and when I found out you were gunning for me too, I had to make a move and orchestrate your blindside! You were such a good person, though and we voted together several times!!!

Robby (Juror#3): Despite me being the head honcho of THIS vote, this was so extremely hard for me to do! Despite us having a F2 deal from the start, I knew I couldn't possibly beat you with your challenge skills, social connections with Galu AND FoaFoa members. You were playing this game so good in ALL aspects and I just knew u couldn't beat that! You were one of my biggest game rivals this game and I respect you so much!!!!!

Gumball (Juror#4): GUMBALL!!! I would like to say that I admired the free-spirited, competitive nature that you brought to this game! You were such a beast in challenges and you had gotten some advantages in the game! I was SO scared of you and it was hard to beat you in challenges so I had to vote you out. Also, you voted for me a couple of times, so I knew you were kind of gunning for me! Good Game!

Quinn (Juror#5): Quinn, calm cool and collected. Your mental abilities and patience in the game were both admirable and threatening. No one really realized how well situated you were in this game. My one regret would be not bonding with you a bit more! I had to vote you out because I knew the others would 100% not vote me out, while I wasn't sure with you! Good job on making it so far!

Hoop (Juror#6): The legendary Hoopster!!! This was by far one of the hardest votes for me. You know how tight our bond was and I was planning on using my idol on you that night! You wet not my target and you got screwed by circumstances and lack of other option! That being said, you were a strong and smart social player and we're still a threat to me! I almost broke down, having to vote you out!

Chandelier (Juror#7): Chandelier! You were such a threat to me in this game!!! Early on, we had such a good bond and I showed you SEVERAL times that I had your back! Unfortunately, I found out that you had a F3 with two people that weren't me and I realized that you had a KELLEY WENTWORTH story. I knew you would get several jury votes and would beat me. I am so glad I got to know you!
                                                MY STRONG ASPECTS
I do not expect any of your votes. The ultimate decision is yours and I respect that. I would like to explain why I think I played the best in every aspect! :)

Physical: While I consider this the least important aspect, it is still an aspect nonetheless. I was pretty good at challenges, but the point is to be good and not make ur self look like a threat and I did just that. I won the F6 and F5 immunity challenges, which was perfect timing considering the fact that an idol could be used. I also came close to winning several other challenges.

Strategic: I made multiple power moves such as eliminating Jay, Zelen and Robby. I SUCCESSFULLY played a hidden immunity idol. I made sure that I was well situated and made multiple deals to help get me far. NO ONE ever realized that I was such a threat.

Example- in the F4, I made sure I was the CLOSEST to Lena, Taylor and Chandelier.

Social: Right at the beginning of this game, I made strong connections with Robby, Lena, Taylor, Chandelier and Hoop. I worked alongside Gumball, Quinn, jay and Zelen too. I was never worried that people will target me because of my strong bonds.
                                                     FINAL SYNOPSIS
I came in this game, wanting to have fun. I made so many friends and layer low. I have played one of the most successful under the radar games even though I was a huge threat. 2 individual immunities, multiple strong bonds and many smart moves. This is why I deserve it the most.

Thank you for your time and making this the best group game EVER!!!!!
2279 days 23 hours ago
Birks4444
It took me two hours to type that lol
2279 days 23 hours ago
Birks4444
Birk:I gave you the ammo to save taylor and you repaid me by voting me out. Why should I not be bitter towards you?

Hoop u know ILYSM!!! I believe I played the best social game because I was so close to you. I originally used my idol on u because I wanted to show you a trust of loyalty. Ultimately, I think u shouldn't be bitter and should vote 4 me because I think I did the best to get to know you and look out for you!
2279 days 23 hours ago
Birks4444
Chandelier: Birks so far you have my vote but I'm still confused about it. Tell me why you did not want to take me to the final after all of the others 2 finalists I was the least likely to win and do not tell me I wanted a fair game because I do not fall for it. Congratulations on making a great strategic game.

CHANDELIER!!! Here is my reason: you were such an underdog THIS ENTIRE SEASON. Honestly a Kelley Wentworth!!!!! I knew that the jury would vote for you and loved the way you played this game. Also, I know that the jury loves idol plays and u were the only other person that had one! I hope that answers ur question :)
2279 days 23 hours ago
Birks4444
Hoop: Alright, let me start the jury questioning first since I made history happen. First, I want all of you to do a tribute to the jury comparing them to survivor players and why.

Zelen: Hali Ford tbh. Had a lot of potential, but got countered early on.

Jay:  Andrea Boehlke, great strategist awesome in challenges and strong socially. Just too much of a threat.

Robby: Parvati Shallow ABSOLUTE LEGEND Robby was amazing at all aspects

Gumball: Ozzy Lusth, did amazing in challenges!!!

Quinn: AUBRY Bracco UTR player

Hoop: CIRIE FIELDS robbed due to idols

Chandelier: Kelley went worth UNDERDOG
2279 days 22 hours ago
lhooper902976
Since you want this Birks, what is 1 reason why we shouldn't vote you and should instead vote lena or taylor. Please explain who and why
2279 days 22 hours ago
Birks4444
I have to sleep, but I will 4 sure answer ur question!
2279 days 20 hours ago
josiahsurvivor
Taylor: We were great allies and I literately sacrificed my game to get you there. What would you say is your top 3 regrets in the game and why?

Hoop, my top 3 regrets in this game is voting for you, since I did feel lena was a threat, I did not want to betray, u I really liked you, so im so sorry for that. Another regret is jury management, I should work on my jury management and make people like me more. Other than those 2 i dont have other regrets.

Taylor you lied to me every time I asked you something and by now I did not understand the reason so explain it to me and tell me why I should vote for you

I lied to you every vote because I thought u had an idol, which lol was true at the final 5. I feel that you should vote for me because I played the game really hard and did all moves I could make to get to top 3. The robby vote was the reason why I am here, everyone knows that was my idea and I made it happen.

open group

D&B's Survivor Season 8 : Blood vs Water

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!