This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition #21 - Amber Cortez

Topic » Audition #21 - Amber Cortez

2616 days 2 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2616 days 2 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
*sorta chuckles throughout the performance*

Okay, so... I really really really love the whole idea of this, and the fact you put pop/country on your apps makes me excited for you if you make it, cuz we don't have many female country vocalists yet if we do have any at all...

So, despite this being a rather weak vocal, and you probably being low tier apps so far, im gonna give you a yes.

You look cute too!
2614 days 6 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
This is so autotuned it's laughable. Thanks for ruining one of the most influential singles of the 21st century. Dye your hair a normal color bitch.

No.
2611 days 5 hours ago
stuartlittle16
I liked it and it better then some people who auditioned and made it lol. So for that reason, that's a yes from me
2609 days 12 hours ago
Illdi
I'm gonna have to agree with Bonnie, it was just not s good performance . I definitely don't think it's the standard were looking for. But nevertheless we have two men talk retarded judges who for some reason think you deserve a chance.

No

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!