This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition #12 - Matthew Andrews

Topic » Audition #12 - Matthew Andrews

2618 days 13 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2618 days 13 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Before even starting, my biggest problem was your facial expressions, I had to put my phone down so I could focus on your music, cuz the entire first 20 seconds I was cringing at how... in pain your face looked... it was bad.

The music was nice, inspired, soulful... you have potential.

I give it a yes!
2618 days 10 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
The Voice would've been better for you because your face is more suited to a blind audition. But I can't fault that this was a soulful performance and I liked the originality!

Yes from me.
2618 days 7 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
You've made it to Hollywood!

But let's see what Tori or Lorde have to say!
2617 days 15 hours ago
Illdi
I've met burn victims more attractive then you.

But it was still an interesting performance with a lot of potential. I think that with the right song choices you could be a front runner. Although, I certainly wouldn't describe this performance as winner material I am very interested.

Yes.
2617 days 2 hours ago
stuartlittle16
wow I was not expecting that voice tbh. You have a great low singing voice, very interesting. Your song choices are gonna decide if you go early or if you o the end.

Yes

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!