This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Audition #6 - Elizabeth Caldwell

Topic » Audition #6 - Elizabeth..

2621 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
2621 days 18 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
Okay, so Ailée is one of the greatest to sing in like world history and everyone knows that, which makes me worried to say yes and she's so overused and seen before, but I do have to give credit where credit is due and say this was... phenomenal.

I have fears in saying yes and doubts, but I do see potential in you and if you do turn out to be a dud, oops, but you do have potential.

So, yes
2621 days 18 hours ago
xRAIN_shooter
*claps*

You have undeniable vocals here. But this artist has been pursued before I am pretty sure in our series and it may not have the same impact a 2nd time around.

You could be either a hit or a miss but this was a great audition so I'm gonna say yes. Don't disappoint!
2621 days 13 hours ago
stuartlittle16
In my opinion one of the best female vocalist in kpop today. Your voice is AMAZING and cant wait for your next performances. This is gonna be good having you in this competition

Yes.
2620 days 19 hours ago
Kaseyhope101
You've made it to Hollywood! But let's hear what Lorde has to say.
2620 days 4 hours ago
Illdi
Ailee is amazing, yet honestly I'd think it would be more interesting to choose some of her original pop songs as they show more dimension as a singer and performer.

I think this was a great performance nonetheless so it's a yes from me.

open group

AMERICAN IDOL - Season 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!